PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

『』Pokémon Vending Machine V.1『』

Forum Index > Other > Forum Games >

Pages: 123··· 267268269

SpøøkyÅsh's AvatarSpøøkyÅsh
You get 4 watermelon flavored Ring Pops. Yum! I put in a pair of googly eyes and a salt shaker.
Profile pic from 2022 PokeFarm Q Advent Calendar event. Please click thru my fields ^^ /nf 【◕.◕】 They/It
AlastorStar's AvatarAlastorStar
You get a rat with salt poisoning! I put in the entire bunch of characters Tumblr simps for.
Alastor - He/They - Asexual Image is a shiny scatterbug drawn by me.
Azurealis's AvatarAzurealis
You pull out an insanely thick anthology of all the fanfics written of those characters-- oh. Oh. OH. There's... there's SO MUCH. Why is there so much? I put in half a grilled cheese sanwich!

Azu ✦ She/Her ✦ Minor

"Oh look! See that, there in the distance? It's the consequences of your actions!" ‧₊˚Hey there! I'm Azu. Nice to meet you!₊˚‧
Art Shop Comiccredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @me! Pagedoll @me!
Noahverse's AvatarNoahverse
You get the other half of the sandwich... But it's not grilled somehow!? I put in sewing thread and chocolate eggs!

Noah | he/they | AuDHD

: 0 pts!
Journal (F2U codes) credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon F2U @MellowKun on Deviantart Divider F2U @hedgehominoid on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll F2U @SquishDemon on Deviantart Shop logo commissionned from Lilieth for my shop
I collect fairy Deltas!
^ My Trade Shop! ^
SpøøkyÅsh's AvatarSpøøkyÅsh
You get a necklace with a bunch of toy pokemon on it. Looks like the eggs hatched! I put in a rose and purple hair dye.
PanPan12's AvatarPanPan12
You get a Rose Gift Honedge! But it's not Valentine's Day... I put in 300 Magnetons.
PFP is my art of my OC named Candycanebox.

Achievement Pokemon to click!

This is my first albino that I got from a trade.
Lv. 35 — 3,807 / 4,727
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
Name: Mr. Rainbow Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
You pull out a gigantic, hulking, frankly kind of terrifying mass of metal and magnets. Looks like they all.. fused together somehow…? I put in a few dried up markers and half a pencil!
You open the vending machine only for a terrifiying Monster made of mushrooms to jump out! I put in a copy of A Midsummers Nights Dream wrote by SHakespeare!
Avatar-"I see Stars"-Made by me-Site skin-"RadioActive Space"-Made by me A certain game is rigged #changemymind
AlastorStar's AvatarAlastorStar
You get an incredibly cultured Bunbori. I put in Niet
Oops, sorry! Did not see there were only two posts in between, please ignore this post

Pages: 123··· 267268269

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page