PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Support System overhaul

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Parafox's AvatarParafox

QUOTE originally posted by Caramel123

What does do anyways, I never heard of it??? ?_?

QUOTE originally posted by Wiki

Reasons for contacting support include:
  • Being unjustly banned
  • Wanting to change your email address
  • Wanting to completely change your username
  • Entering the wrong age on your account
  • Wanting to remain anonymous
So it's mostly there for any issue with your own account. Stuff for which you wouldn't send a report. I never had to use it myself, but this sounds very good to me.
My username used to be Fuchsfee. Just call me Fox.
All images used for avatar and signature are recolors by me. Typerace icon made by myself. Only official game sprites used.
Foiry's AvatarFoiry
Similar to the system used for mod apps., if not the same! I take it the system must've worked pretty well. Also, I like how clean it looks! Very straightforward and easy on the eyes.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
As someone who recently changed usernames, woo! This is much friendlier and straightforward than the previous support system. I hesitated using the old one so much since I was unsure of what email to use and if I was going to use it correctly or not, etc etc ^^;; It's always 1000% better to not need to go offsite (or feel like you're going offsite) to do something official.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Cele's AvatarCele
No more having to remember ticket numbers? oh god yes thank you
sig code and sig bg image made by me
kStormGemini's AvatarkStormGemini
haven't needed to try it out but it's still good to know you've brought it forward into our current century. ^^ kudos!
Winter's Midnight Shop⭐||👑Ka's👑 ♟️pawn or pass♟️|♣️The 1 gp shop♣️|🚘Optimus Prime's Shop🚘 ~*~ ~*~
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
I haven’t needed to use it(hopefully won’t) but this seems like a good decision. In terms of coding, I hope there’s more gain than pain and wish the developers and users of the system good luck!
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me
Moffkat's AvatarMoffkat
Thank you So Much, this will make it so much easier to check a ticket By the way, would you get notifications for a response to a ticket you filed?
you are everything don't forget that
she/her | -5 server time perpetually eepy art by sheepoid
You'll get an e-mail - but if you don't have access to that e-mail then you should be checking, right now. Niet'll plug it in to the notifications later on c:
Ledah's AvatarLedah
Oh gods yes I needed this, praise be to the Twelve. Thank Noot, you've made our jobs so much easier.
Avatar made by Sei with permission to use.
Falinks's AvatarFalinks
That's so much nicer omg I remember using the old system when I changed my username and it was kinda meh. Can only imagine how much of a pain it would have been for like, more complicated cases.
Previously Otacon / Naganadel Just call me Asher ^^ Avatar: Urianger Augurelt from FFXIV: Shadowbringers - Official screenshot

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page