PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Special Pokemon

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

LilMsJester's AvatarLilMsJester
I know we already have albino, shiny and melan but I was hoping was pokemon that you only have a chance of getting within a certain time frame. And what I mean by that is that within a certain period, you could hatch an alternative colouring of a Pokemon. I know that during events you can unlock special pokemon but I thought these could fit into some of the events. For example : Lucky Pokemon - your pokemon has been blessed with the luck of the Irish! They could turn green or even gold and your profile gets a little four leaf clover for hatching one? Pink Pokemon - in the anime, Ash and the gang visit an island where all the pokemon have turned pink because they ate particular berries. Doing something similar where having certain pokemon can turn pink by having a parent hold an item might be nice! I wouldn't say all of them - just the ones from the anime. Pidgey, Venonat, Diglett, Paras, Pikachu, Electabuzz, Rattata, Mankey, Bellsprout were a handful that I remember off the top of my head. Shadow Pokemon - these variants were touched upon in the Gamecube Colosseum franchise and were really interesting. You could hold an event where you have to do certain actions for a chance to acquire these pokemon. And you can keep them shadow pokemon or even work to purifying them. I love the idea of getting a completely random special pokemon with no chains involved - since albino, melan and shiny all increase from getting a higher chain or having Arceus rank. Everyone would be on the same chance of getting these pokemon.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
No. Just no. Unless you're volunteering to make literally thousands of sprites yourself. Even then, no.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
I'm not saying it would be thousands upon thousands of pokemon. For example the pink pokemon, in the anime it's about 15 pokemon that get a colour change. And then lucky could just be a chosen handful of pokemon. For example, in one event it could be a chance out of 4 pokemon. Then next time it's done, it could be 4 different pokemon. It would make them incredibly rare and valuable - available to pretty much anyone. I would never expect all 1000+ pokemon to get a brand new custom sprite - not at all :D Oh it just got immediately rejected...okay then...
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
i know its rejected already but no support. if its in an already planned evnt then i support. you cant suggest pokemon as the forums suggestion thread rules say. they will be automatically rejcted due to reasons the thread states.

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
It was more suggesting an event that didn't rely on a chain. In the old games of pokemon, it was a flat rate for a special pokemon. 1/8192. It would have been a fun and unique way to get a rare pokemon that would be available for everyone and not just those who have advantages to make it more likely they'll get it. I read the suggestion thread rules and it spoke of new pokemon and variants. These aren't new pokemon i'm suggesting - more so just something that isn't so reliant on you chaining or having particular items. Good old fashio flat rate hunting that everyone can be on the same chance of getting.
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
it kinda goes for all of them, other suggestions like this one have still been rejected because of that rule. and for good reasons.
...I dont think you read what I wrote here. This was more a suggestion for something everyone has an equal chance of getting. I named potential pokemon they could do because they are from the franchise - but the core suggestion was about something that didn't rely on a chain or having certain items.
Shiro-san's AvatarShiro-san
I don't think you quite understand this. If you suggest a type of pokemon like shadow. Then if they implement it and suddenly you can turn around and say "that was my idea, you owe me money for it!". Also they can't take ideas from minors for legal reasons. You have to understand that suggesting a variety of pokemon is the same as suggesting a mega for a specific pokemon. They can't do it. In fact, suggesting things like this makes it harder for the pokefarm team to implement it because the user can claim they took their idea. The best thing to do if you want a special thing is to wait and hope it comes along, if you mention it then it won't happen. Edit: Also what you are suggesting is new pokemon. Not listing a specific one doesn't change the fact that you want new pokemon. It would take monumental work to make new sprites, balence the rates they hatch at, and it would disrupt the market.
All art and coding by me.Deviant Art-Toyhou.se
Saving credits for a Type:Null hunt.Swapping gp for credits 1:1k, buying ultra beasts 150gp each, null vouchers ,1,000gp! Just send a trade or pm!
× 104628220 / 200,000,000
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Everyone has (nearly) equal chance for Albinos, with the only "premium" boost being the Übercharm. So we already have what you're asking for, pretty much.
UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Everyone has (nearly) equal chance for Albinos, with the only "premium" boost being the Übercharm. So we already have what you're asking for, pretty much.
What do you mean by "nearly equal chances?" Shouldn't everyone have equal chances, or is there a hidden, possibly unfair, variable that would change the chances we're told in the Albino Radar page?
Buying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling. Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page