PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Special Pokemon

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Special Pokemon >

LilMsJester's AvatarLilMsJester
I know we already have albino, shiny and melan but I was hoping was pokemon that you only have a chance of getting within a certain time frame. And what I mean by that is that within a certain period, you could hatch an alternative colouring of a Pokemon. I know that during events you can unlock special pokemon but I thought these could fit into some of the events. For example : Lucky Pokemon - your pokemon has been blessed with the luck of the Irish! They could turn green or even gold and your profile gets a little four leaf clover for hatching one? Pink Pokemon - in the anime, Ash and the gang visit an island where all the pokemon have turned pink because they ate particular berries. Doing something similar where having certain pokemon can turn pink by having a parent hold an item might be nice! I wouldn't say all of them - just the ones from the anime. Pidgey, Venonat, Diglett, Paras, Pikachu, Electabuzz, Rattata, Mankey, Bellsprout were a handful that I remember off the top of my head. Shadow Pokemon - these variants were touched upon in the Gamecube Colosseum franchise and were really interesting. You could hold an event where you have to do certain actions for a chance to acquire these pokemon. And you can keep them shadow pokemon or even work to purifying them. I love the idea of getting a completely random special pokemon with no chains involved - since albino, melan and shiny all increase from getting a higher chain or having Arceus rank. Everyone would be on the same chance of getting these pokemon.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page