PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Special Pokemon

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Special Pokemon >

Shiro-san's AvatarShiro-san
I don't think you quite understand this. If you suggest a type of pokemon like shadow. Then if they implement it and suddenly you can turn around and say "that was my idea, you owe me money for it!". Also they can't take ideas from minors for legal reasons. You have to understand that suggesting a variety of pokemon is the same as suggesting a mega for a specific pokemon. They can't do it. In fact, suggesting things like this makes it harder for the pokefarm team to implement it because the user can claim they took their idea. The best thing to do if you want a special thing is to wait and hope it comes along, if you mention it then it won't happen. Edit: Also what you are suggesting is new pokemon. Not listing a specific one doesn't change the fact that you want new pokemon. It would take monumental work to make new sprites, balence the rates they hatch at, and it would disrupt the market.
All art and coding by me.Deviant Art-Toyhou.se
Saving credits for a Type:Null hunt.Swapping gp for credits 1:1k, buying ultra beasts 150gp each, null vouchers ,1,000gp! Just send a trade or pm!
× 104552390 / 200,000,000
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page