PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Moderator applications

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 789

furina's Avatarfurina

QUOTE originally posted by Glacie

This is probably a dumb question, but i'm going to ask anyway I noticed that all of the mods/artists on the staff roster have hypermode active, is that something that they bought on their own seperatly, or os it something they were given upon becoming a mod of they didn't already have it? Not trying to seem greedy or anything, i'm just curious
"All members of the staff are granted Hypermode for their service to PFQ, and have access to the "Staff Hideout" section of the Public Forums." Source
forum avatar is furina from genshin impact
Ah, tysm, i totally forgot to check the wiki
Besolo4life's AvatarBesolo4life

QUOTE originally posted by Scizor

QUOTE originally posted by Glacie

This is probably a dumb question, but i'm going to ask anyway I noticed that all of the mods/artists on the staff roster have hypermode active, is that something that they bought on their own seperatly, or os it something they were given upon becoming a mod of they didn't already have it? Not trying to seem greedy or anything, i'm just curious
"All members of the staff are granted Hypermode for their service to PFQ, and have access to the "Staff Hideout" section of the Public Forums." Source
If all Staffs/Adimins have Hypermode, how come Uzumi doesn't have it? Or is she not a staff/admin?
Avatar is a picture I got from the Pokefarm Christmas Event 2020!
6/1000 Spectral Leiomanos!
ChrisGradis's AvatarChrisGradis

QUOTE originally posted by Besolo4life

If all Staffs/Adimins have Hypermode, how come Uzumi doesn't have it? Or is she not a staff/admin?
Uzumi is currently not staff. Retired, if you will.
Bø-mï's AvatarBø-mï
Stupid question time
In a scenario that I become a staff member what would happen to the current year of HM I have? As staff are granted hypermdoe by default
They/It/Frog English isn't my first language Icon: x by x
Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon

QUOTE originally posted by Bakugo

Stupid question time
In a scenario that I become a staff member what would happen to the current year of HM I have? As staff are granted hypermdoe by default
I'd like to take a guess and say you would receive the staff HM after yours expired, but don't take my word on it.
Avatar is of my Pokesona and Crazy's pokesona 🦡Ryu - Julian is thy name, 23 earth rotations🦡
Bladeporeon's AvatarBladeporeon
Just making sure, but you guys don't need our IRL names on the app, right? I wouldn't think so, but I'd like to be sure.
* Superhero Vaporeon at your service! Now with Slurpuff sidekick! * Avatar is of my NEW fursuit, made by Katsudoggo!
ZOMBIEGUTZ's AvatarZOMBIEGUTZ

QUOTE originally posted by Vajra

Just making sure, but you guys don't need our IRL names on the app, right? I wouldn't think so, but I'd like to be sure.
I don’t think they need ur irl names but they do need your date of birth!
Dark ages
Silverdni's AvatarSilverdni
Has any of the staff tried putting being a PFQ mod on a resume? And if one were to, would there be a person that could be put down on the resume in case the person seeing the resume wants to know more about how the moderator did?
Credit for IMG
Obstagoon's AvatarObstagoon

QUOTE originally posted by SilverDarkness

Has any of the staff tried putting being a PFQ mod on a resume? And if one were to, would there be a person that could be put down on the resume in case the person seeing the resume wants to know more about how the moderator did?
Well, I would say if you did put it on your resume, Garthic would be the one to put as your supervisor. Since he is the staff manager.

Pages: 1234··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page