PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Moderator applications

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 6789

Esme's AvatarEsme
<3 smooches good luck kisses
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Ah I have a question. ^.^ This is somewhat specific, but if in the case where an individual user needs to ask a moderator for permission for something (like for a contest deadline extension, permission to make a clan, etc.), what would have to occur if the individual user were a moderator? This is just an example Like say, Constantine wants to make an art raffle. It’s nearing the deadline and entrants ask for an extension, and Constantine wants to give them one. What would they do? Would they give their own contest an extension, or talk about it with another mod? Or if Suriya wanted to make their own clan, not really an “official” clan (like say, a clan for snek lovers), would they submit an application as normal and have a different moderator look at and confirm it?
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by FlärînãFåïry

Ah I have a question. ^.^ This is somewhat specific, but if in the case where an individual user needs to ask a moderator for permission for something (like for a contest deadline extension, permission to make a clan, etc.), what would have to occur if the individual user were a moderator? This is just an example Like say, Constantine wants to make an art raffle. It’s nearing the deadline and entrants ask for an extension, and Constantine wants to give them one. What would they do? Would they give their own contest an extension, or talk about it with another mod? Or if Suriya wanted to make their own clan, not really an “official” clan (like say, a clan for snek lovers), would they submit an application as normal and have a different moderator look at and confirm it?
For integrity sake, we have others approve our things. We could do it ourselves but to be fair to other users we ask each other to approve.
Current Hunt: Dunsparce (Mega) Chain Length: 0 — Shiny Total: 0 — Melans: 1/3
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
m21mcnaughton's Avatarm21mcnaughton
I’ve been constantly watching this thread, hoping to find out sooner or later whether I made the cut or not. Hoping I do but if not, good luck to those that make it. Question — How do we know if we get picked or not? Is it through PMs or something along the lines of that??

#ImpyresNeedLove

Breezey's AvatarBreezey
I'd imagine you'd be contacted via PM on here with an offer. Or you'll be summoned to the shadow realm for a duel for your soul.
FunnyGamer95's AvatarFunnyGamer95

QUOTE originally posted by m21mcnaughton

I’ve been constantly watching this thread, hoping to find out sooner or later whether I made the cut or not. Hoping I do but if not, good luck to those that make it. Question — How do we know if we get picked or not? Is it through PMs or something along the lines of that??
yeah same with me. i keep watching this Thread and being patient at the sametime. hoping something good.
Avatar made by me and also is mine pokesona. I well give away all my normal Gems. Because I do not need them it at all.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Breezey

I'd imagine you'd be contacted via PM on here with an offer. Or you'll be summoned to the shadow realm for a duel for your soul.
No, we feed you all to Sally and see which ones she spits out. Those are the ones that she'll tolerate. None of us are truly liked by that creature. But really, when I was hired it was via PM asking for information and then training began. I don't recall it ever being announced through a thread. Eventually once the art for the Staff images on the Roster was done, we were added to that.
Will everyone who applied be notified that acceptance PMs have been sent out (maybe through this thread or something?)? I assume it will take some time to discuss applicants but once everyone who was accepted is contacted will there be some sort of message so everyone else knows "Hey sorry positions have been filled. Try again next time" or something? It's always been nerve wracking waiting and waiting not really knowing if you'll receive some sort of acknowledgement.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
Zen's AvatarZen
I imagine it'll be like last time, and you'll get a PM from Sally saying that applicants have been chosen.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
I'm not Sally. Also it was my birthday, yesterday. Also, there's 197 mod apps to discuss :p tldr: patience is a virtue. c:

Pages: 123··· 6789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page