PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Happy birthday Niet and PFQ!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 91011

SYSTEM's AvatarSYSTEM
Today is the third anniversary of PFQ's Recode, and Niet's 27th birthday! As has been noted in their respective announcements, MCWs and Tournaments will have fewer new Megas and Fakemon going forward, in order to reduce the risk of over-saturating the game. After all, this is a Pokémon game, and while it's nice to have our own unique characters here, the main focus should remain Pokémon! We've had the first MCW with Orthrus/Cerberus already, and that was received really well. Initial response to the Tournament announcement has been positive too. We're definitely looking forward to future events! In terms of "anniversary updates", a new premium item has been added: the PR Memory Stick. This (single-use) item can be purchased for ZC and allows you to save your chain for later resumption. You can have as many saved chains as you like and they never expire, but you can only ever have one chain active at any given time. Egg Passes will still be the better option if you just want to hatch a few assorted Eggs, but the Memory Stick is good if you want to actually take a break from your hunt and return to it later. Also you've probably already seen it in the Timers bar, but we're running a one day only Zophan Sale! Prices on larger packs are discounted more than usual for the duration of the sale. Get your ZC now! The new Birthday Custom Sprite has been launched. You'll probably see one in Niet's party later. And finally, I have a secret for you. Niet doesn't want me sharing this, but he's asleep and won't know. But before I show you, please understand that this is a new feature that is very early in development. It may change completely, and it may take months before it's done. But Niet started building this almost two years ago now and sort of forgot about it, so maybe this'll motivate him to get it done?

Show me the secrets!

vilething's Avatarvilething
happy bday!!
wishmaker's Avatarwishmaker
the stick is great..
ktensei's Avatarktensei
THAT ITEM GOD BLESS happy birthday to all of us tbfh
0towards my impossible goal!
✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
Template made by Phaiara
Flareth's AvatarFlareth
Happy Birthday Niet! And today's updates look very exciting!
Grym's AvatarGrym
Happy Birthday! Excited for the new feature :)
⚫ Avatar made by Dr.Devorak here Art thread 0
John Egbert's AvatarJohn Egbert
Happy birthday Niet!! Thank youu for an awesome game! (Also the game looks kinda cool even though it's so early)
kaiforest's Avatarkaiforest
oooooh saving hunts!
Cele's AvatarCele
Happy birthday to Niet! And Gaaaarth, what be that~?
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
Happy birthday Noot! That stick doesn't look like a stick though xD It sounds amazing too!
Shop<>Journal Fabulous avatar by Rebecca_Marigold Buying
Life Antlers
: 100k credits / 100 GP / 20 ZC
Art by Charsaurtle
"I'm a good pretender I'm not really cool I'm a good pretender 'Cause I'm just like you I do not belong here You all clearly do But I'm a good pretender So I'm just like you."

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page