PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Happy birthday Niet and PFQ!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 91011

Rory's AvatarRory
Am I dreaming? Or is today Christmas?
img official by Honkai Impact 3rd
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Thank god for that USB stick i need it like yesterday - I am so DONE with snowbees for now
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Mayo the Bee's AvatarMayo the Bee
Thank goodness I can pause my gastly chain when I want now ;_;
Avatar by fpo9y on Twitter for my use only.
Cinis's AvatarCinis
Happy birthday Niet and OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS for this item ♥
Typeracescore 0
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
Happy birthday! Also omg I love this so now I can have multi hunts now and this makes me so happy. Question do they stay forever or no ? Like is it a one time use?
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
Pixus's AvatarPixus
happy bday, Niet! i'm really hoping that life's being good for you and that you'll have a fantastic birthday. also, that reminds me of some music you could play during it.
Sheetania's AvatarSheetania
Happy B-DAY!!! a ton of love for you and the game mine was 2 days ago and i got my b-day gift : my 3 shiny scatterbug And... OMG THIS ITEM I NEED IT!

Needed items

Legendary hunt -
Fire feather
0/500
Legendary hunt -
Ice feather
0/500
Legendary hunt -
Thunder feather
1/500
Buying feathers for 250gp/30zc, send directly a labeled trade Running out of currencies.
Lv. 100 — +955,854
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Quirky nature
This new item is probably a god send for legend hunters that have run out of summons or exclusive hunters who don't have enough for Daycare Passes. They can just use this item and save their chain and come back to it later. That's fantastic. I kinda wish this was a thing a while back, but at least it's a thing now :) Happy birthday Niet, and thanks for all the things.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
Happy Birthday! That new memory stick item is pretty much perfection!
Currently hoarding fighting deltas. Profile picture is taken from TCG artwork by Shibuzoh.
Runes's AvatarRunes
Happy Birthday! I'm not even doing a hunt but just looking at my planned hunts I love that item so much, I'm so glad it's been introduced.
Avatar is official Pokémon TCG art.

Pages: 1234··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page