PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 590591592593594··· 763764765

stingrays's Avatarstingrays

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemi

Is there a code that tracks my shiny/albino/melan hunt? I think I've seen others use one, but I can't find one
agreed with what quirkyrabbit said, but if you'd like one that uses a progress bar, i just made one for myself!

Template Code

[progress="[inventory=shinyshiny]/<desired total>"][pkmn=<pokemon>] × [inventory=shinyshiny] / <desired total>[/progress]
(this is directly from my templates, so the things with <> around them are the parameters. essentially you just put what they say inside them)

Code Example

my current hunt is venipede, so here's an example with that! i want 4 shinies, so i put "4" in <desired total>. i want an image of a shiny venipede, so i put "venipede (S)" in <pokemon>.

Example

[progress="[inventory=shinyshiny]/4"][pkmn=venipede (S)] × [inventory=shinyshiny] / 4[/progress]
will generate...
× 2 / 4
need a shelter hunt? click the quagsire to go to my shop! click the porygon for my pfp credit!
i'm wanting to put a shop button into my forum signature but i'm not sure how to code that. (i'm not sure how to make an image into a link) ive been trying to force it to work, but i know nothing about code. does anyone happen to have to code to make that happen?
Prf X's AvatarPrf X

QUOTE originally posted by SpaceWitchGarde

i'm wanting to put a shop button into my forum signature but i'm not sure how to code that. (i'm not sure how to make an image into a link) ive been trying to force it to work, but i know nothing about code. does anyone happen to have to code to make that happen?
Like this: [url=https://pokefarm.com/user/~pkrs][img]https://pfq-static.com/img/types/pkrs.png[/img][/url] Same thing as Ellesira in your signature
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 12:17 PM
Score: 644
TR code credit
Got it! thank you!!
Impy10's AvatarImpy10
Can I do it (links) in pokemon custom descriptions?
Impy10
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Only bold/italic/underline works in custom descriptions as far as I know. You could put in a raw link, but you can't make it clickable or have custom text.
Riaxxu's AvatarRiaxxu
By any chance is there a code for shelter eggs that you have not hatched yet to make them more noticable??
Will take any and all unwanted Celebi's My Shop
GS Balls
68/1000
Code help: Tarashia || Journal || Icon Artsu by Cøbaltøad
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26

QUOTE originally posted by Riaxxu

By any chance is there a code for shelter eggs that you have not hatched yet to make them more noticable??
That’s probably css not bbcode https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/127552/Site-Skins-How-To-and-Helpful-CSS
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

QUOTE originally posted by Riaxxu

You need the QoL script to do that, you can't do it with CSS alone. You can run it with an add-on like Tampermonkey, or as a sanctioned userscript. For more details on how it works, try its guide thread.
Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
As Vaporeon26 suggested, it would be possible with CSS, you would just need to get the codes of the eggs you need and put them in a site skin code.
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 1610 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part

Pages: 123··· 590591592593594··· 763764765

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page