PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 588589590591592··· 763764765

boHls's AvatarboHls

QUOTE originally posted by Tarashia

Where should the problem cell be? (1) To the right of the UFT header, under the legendaries cell, or (2) where it is but with a header or (3) spanning both columns? For (1), change the UFT header from 1x3 to 1x4 to make it span the 4th row. For (2), add a [ th ] cell to the same row as the problem cell. For (3), add 2x1 to the problem cell similar to the way the 1x3s are in the header cells: [ td=2x1 ] You don't need the 1x3 in the free field header, since there is only one cell on one row next to it. Those numbers allow a single cell to span multiple rows or columns as needed for special table layouts.
yes that worked thank you thank you!
Lv. 100 — +317,814
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FightingSteel
Happiness MAX
Modest nature
Lv. 100 — +289,270
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FightingSteel
Happiness MAX
Modest nature
my most prized possessions at the moment.
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
Edit: so I actually managed to solve the problem like 15 minutes after posting here to ask for help, but I'm leaving this here in case it's useful for anyone else. I have been using this Pokémon panel code which I saw earlier in this thread to show off Pokémon on my About page. The problem is, even when there are no spaces or line breaks between them, they don't show up side by side. If I could display two in each row instead of one, it'd save a lot of space. [pkmnpanel=lj4Fv][pkmnpanel=TlRzp] gives:
Lv. 100 — +2,090,226
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFighting
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature
Lv. 100 — +1,710,939
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
I finally managed to get around it by putting them in a table with two columns:
Lv. 100 — +2,090,226
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFighting
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature
Lv. 100 — +1,710,939
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
I had to modify it a bit to remove some extra space around the side that was messing with the table. Here is the modified panel code in case you wanna use it:

[style] .party{width:150px !important;} .party>div{ .name{ height:9px; position:absolute; width:100%; top:-7px; } border:none; background:none; width:50px; box-shadow:none; height:105px; margin:7px; padding:7px; >.extra,.taste,.expbar{display:none;} // >.pkmn:before{background:#007722;border-color:black;} .action{ position:absolute; left:85px; top:65px; width: 35px !important; .berrybuttons[data-up="bitter"]>a[data-berry="rawst"], .berrybuttons[data-up="sweet"]>a[data-berry="pecha"], .berrybuttons[data-up="dry"]>a[data-berry="chesto"], .berrybuttons[data-up="spicy"]>a[data-berry="cheri"], .berrybuttons[data-up="sour"]>a[data-berry="aspear"], .berrybuttons[data-up="any"]>a[data-berry="aspear"] { display: inline-block; height: 40px; } .berrybuttons>a {display:none;} .berrybuttons>a>img { margin-top: -20px; } } }[/style]
Note that the platform colour code is commented out, so you'll need to edit it back in if you want custom platform colours. You may also want border:none for the table.
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

QUOTE originally posted by QuirkyRabbit

Lv. 100 — +2,090,226
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFighting
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature
Lv. 100 — +1,710,939
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
[Trimmed text for demo]
You can also fix this by changing the display property of the panels. Change the first line of the code to: .party{width:150px !important; display: inline-block; } The default display is "block", which takes up an entire line. Inline-block allows it to share the line with other inline or inline-block elements. More details here: https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_class_display.asp
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
Oh hahaha that is definitely a much more elegant solution than mine, thanks!
boHls's AvatarboHls
how do i make a clicklist and link it in my about me panel?
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
start it with https://pokefarm.com/users/ and then add the users you wanna add after that with a comma in between the name, like so: https://pokefarm.com/users/quinnpanda,quirkyrabbit,tarashia then, you can link it by putting [nobbcode)[url =https://pokefarm.com/users/quinnpanda,quirkyrabbit,tarashia]clicklist[/ url] (without the spaces in the urls) and that goes to this!
= 20 = 20
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
boHls's AvatarboHls
thank you so much ^^ i feel so cluless after playing for so long... i have another question ^^' is it possible to change the size of a pokemon like this like is there a way to make that bigger?? Mod edit: Posts Merged
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

QUOTE originally posted by syråkiin

How exactly would I do the progress bar with my Wishforge progress?
Oops I missed this. Basically you would combine inventory codes with the progress bar codes. There are examples of how to do that on the wiki, but I'll do an example here. I'll use the Mythril steel badge as an example. If you only want to include small gems:

Code

[progress="[inventory=Steel Gem]/2100"][item=Steel Gem] x [inventory=Steel Gem][/progress]
If you want to include medium/large: (use math - I have 2x med gems)

Code

[progress="[math][inventory=Steel Gem]+[inventory=Medium Steel Gem]*10+[inventory=Large Steel Gem]*100[/math]/2100"][item=Steel Gem] x [math][inventory=Steel Gem]+[inventory=Medium Steel Gem]*10+[inventory=Large Steel Gem]*100[/math][/progress]
You can do the same with the relic items. For evolutions, you'll need to manually set the numbers since there's no code that will automatically update those like inventory items.

QUOTE originally posted by boHls

thank you so much ^^ i feel so cluless after playing for so long... i have another question ^^' is it possible to change the size of a pokemon like this like is there a way to make that bigger?? Mod edit: Posts Merged
You can enlarge images with CSS, but they will appear pixellated if you grow them too much. There's no handy code like [ pkmn = ] for full-size sprites, but you can get them from your dex, fields, or the Wiki then just display them with [ img ] tags? If you need help getting specific ones, we can probably help. Full-size Cubone: [img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/c/s/4.png[/img] Mini sprite stretched to 50px:
[sc=enlarge][pkmn=Cubone][/sc] [style].enlarge img { width: 50px; }[/style]
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon
Hey, first of all, thanks for helping us <3 it's great that there are people a clueless person like me can ask 🌺 Now my question : Is there a way to add notes in a template which are not visible when it's posted? Notes only I can see while editing it.

Ashe | She/Her | 32

Selling everything in my visible fields :3
Ashe's Emporium (shop) Art shopTHdAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Art shop Banner @MochaFox pfq Signature Pagedoll drawn by @goldenspirits Images next to the shop banner @Me Divider @ dA f2u Profile picture @Mavi
albino's Avataralbino
If your template uses CSS then you can insert: /************ * Text here * ************/ I don’t think the amount of asterisks matter in the top and bottom line iirc
Forum Icon: garbocan_

Pages: 123··· 588589590591592··· 763764765

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page