PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 394395396397398··· 763764765

Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Look in my signature for a better example, though I align two due to the smaller space available there. The code automatically resizes the progress bars so you can put four or two in the class and not have to readjust anything.
x
y
z
[sc=s][progress=1/6]x[/progress][progress=4/7]y[/progress][progress=6/10]z[/progress][/sc] [style] .s { display: flex; .expbar { flex: 1 0; } } [/style]
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

PrëttyØdd64's AvatarPrëttyØdd64
Is it possible to have tips align with the centents of the tip, instead of aligning to the left?

Example Code

[tip=mudkip][pkmn=mudkip][/tip] [tip=squirtle][pkmn=squirtle][/tip] would look like this
mudkip
squirtle
when I want the tip to align directly under the squirtle sprite instead of to the left, looking like it's aligned with mudkip's
Kate1998's AvatarKate1998
How do you get the Pokerus image using BBCode?I'm using it for my about me.
  • Articuno UFT
  • Featured Story
  • Adoption Gachapon
  • Journal
  • Shop
All non-shiny Articuno are UFT I hatch!

Price:100k cr/100gp/30zc Each

Okay,I'm going on vacation.Protect the town,alright? Okay then master.
5 mins later
BACON PARTYYY!!! Featured Story
Journal
Prf X's AvatarPrf X

QUOTE originally posted by kate1998

How do you get the Pokerus image using BBCode?I'm using it for my about me.
[img]https://pfq-static.com/img/types/pkrs.png[/img]
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 02:18 AM
Score: 596
TR code credit
Kate1998's AvatarKate1998
Thank you.I really appreciate the help.
Agent8's AvatarAgent8
ive seen some people resize the pokemon panel displays like this one in their signatures does someone have the code for that ? ^^’
noctis x he/him
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
@Agent8 Got this from here I found that if you put it in a [style][/style] it works without needing the sc=panels part that firewolf talks about Edit: I'm not sure if this code would be too long for the signatures maybe someone else knows a shorter version (if there is one)?

QUOTE originally posted by FireWolf1117

Firstly, I'd like to thank Gladion for your Berry Preference Code. When the Pokemon Panels first came out, I didn't really like how much room they took up in my About Me. After a long time of playing around with this, I finally got it looking the way I wanted. This is designed for the About Me section. At some point, I will work on one for skins (as I really think this would look great on Parties).

With this code, you have to sc=panels before the Pkmn Panels, and /sc after. Unless there's a way to make them inline-display without that? (I couldn't figure that out)

Coding

.panels{width: 310px; margin-left: -15px; } .panels>div{display: inline-block; padding: 5px; ;} .party>div{width: 140px!important; height: 150px; display: inline-block; background-color: gray; a {color: blue; a:link} } .party{width: 140px!important; margin-bottom: -20px}a .party>div>.pkmn:before {display: none;} .party>div>.pkmn {margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px; float: right; margin-right: -15px; margin-top: -25px; }/*Pokemon*/ .party>div>.name {margin-top: -5px; margin-left: -3px; position: absolute;}/*Name Images*/ .party>div>.action {width: 45px; height: 50px; overflow: hidden; position: relative;}/*Berries*/ .party>div>.expbar {width: 75px;}/*EXP Bar*/ .party>div>.expbar>span{font-size: x-small; min-height: 30px!important;}/*EXP Bar*/ .party>div>.taste {display: none; clear: left; float: left; width: 450px; font-size: 10pt;}/*Preference*/ .party>div>.extra {display: none; clear: left; font-size: 10pt; padding-top: 4px;}/*Bottom Info*/ .party>div>.extra {display: none; clear: left; font-size: 10pt; padding-top: 4px;}/*Type*/ .party>div>.extra {display: none; clear: left; font-size: 10pt; padding-top: 4px;}/*Happy?*/ .party>div>.extra {display: none; clear: left; font-size: 10pt; padding-top: 4px;}/*Nature*/ .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons {text-align:center;} .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons {text-align:center;} .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='sour']>[data-berry='aspear'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='spicy']>[data-berry='cheri'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='dry']>[data-berry='chesto'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='sweet']>[data-berry='pecha'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='bitter']>[data-berry='rawst'] { width:100%; } .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='sour'])>[data-berry='aspear'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='spicy'])>[data-berry='cheri'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='dry'])>[data-berry='chesto'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='sweet'])>[data-berry='pecha'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='bitter'])>[data-berry='rawst'] { display:none; } .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='any']>[data-berry] { display:inline-block; }

"Destroy your personal demons. Use their corpses as fuel to light your way." -Laurell K. Hamilton

Vall's F2U Bait Journalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Forum Icon @Kattling on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll @Myself TR Code @Kieri
Agent8's AvatarAgent8
@vallery thank you so much !! ^^ ill play around wih it later andbsee if it works for signatures (i hope so)
Suicune Girl's AvatarSuicune Girl
Hi I don't know if someone's asked this before, but I can't find it in the last few pages. How do I resize the type race team image so that it's not so huge? I want to use it in my About section as a sort of counter like I'm doing for pokérus.
Avatar by Ninjanix for my use only
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by Suicune Girl

Hi I don't know if someone's asked this before, but I can't find it in the last few pages. How do I resize the type race team image so that it's not so huge? I want to use it in my About section as a sort of counter like I'm doing for pokérus.
You could use the bbcode for the types [type="type here"/V] Example [type=flying/V]

Pages: 123··· 394395396397398··· 763764765

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page