PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 755756757758759··· 762763764

D6mian's AvatarD6mian

QUOTE originally posted by Derpopus

I am very new to this, but which bbcode do I select to insert pkmnpanel into?
theirs actually a code you can copy and paste when you scroll down (on mobile like me) and they have it as an option too choose, not just the three dex entries and the platform
Umbreon sprite made by KitKatKutie2 with permission for me too use only Permission for only Ghost Clan members, Credit too user UnwrittenFox for the amazing Gastly Melan bait 😍
skypony101's Avatarskypony101

I am very new to this, but which bbcode do I select to insert pkmnpanel into?
The code is [pkmnpanel=XXXX]! Just replace the XXXX with the set of letters/numbers at the end if a pokemon url
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
click the counter to go to my profile and get your own! 17 TR types available
crxwbxy's Avatarcrxwbxy
whats the pkmn code for scream tail? i tried just putting that but it shows jigglypuff
  • general
  • trophies
  • credits
Score: 0
check out my shop!
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Team Normal January 2024. Pixel by OrangeMosquitoe
avatar by hunbloom on picrew!! tr badge by LycanKai pokemon panel code by mirzam
skypony101's Avatarskypony101

QUOTE originally posted by crxwbxy

whats the pkmn code for scream tail? i tried just putting that but it shows jigglypuff
You have to put a backslash after it! [pkmn=scream tail/]
crxwbxy's Avatarcrxwbxy
oops, ty! :)

QUOTE originally posted by skypony101

QUOTE originally posted by crxwbxy

You have to put a backslash after it! [pkmn=scream tail/]
Karou's AvatarKarou
Back woth a fun new question... How do I create my own clicklist? I know it can be done. Is it a set of nested codes? Better yet, is there a basic copiable index where I can retrieve base code and mpdify it to show/do what I want? That would help me in learning so I could see it and tool with it. ")
Trophy created by volcarona
Prf X's AvatarPrf X

QUOTE originally posted by Karou

Back woth a fun new question... How do I create my own clicklist? I know it can be done. Is it a set of nested codes? Better yet, is there a basic copiable index where I can retrieve base code and mpdify it to show/do what I want? That would help me in learning so I could see it and tool with it. ")
[url=https://pokefarm.com/users/Prf_X,Karou]clicklist[/url] clicklist
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 10:41 AM
TR code credit
omg's Avataromg
im sorry if this has been asked before, but i was wondering if theres any way to round the results of the math bbcode, just to the nearest whole number? or is there a way to even just hide the numbers after a decimal altogether, and just show the whole number? its okay if not, its easy to just make do with what we've got now ofc ^^ was just curious if anyone had pointers in how i could play with that!!
Kat | | 21 ᨳ(⋆°͈꒳°͈)
click flag for it's credit!
visit my art shop! i hoard & prefer / ‹𝟥 icon ‹𝟥
Derpopus's AvatarDerpopus
How would I put a progress bar with daycare passes in it? I tried implimenting the code but it doesn't want to work
Sinistcha's AvatarSinistcha

How would I put a progress bar with daycare passes in it? I tried implimenting the code but it doesn't want to work
[progress="[inventory=Daycare Pass]/60"][item=Daycare Pass] × [inventory=Daycare Pass] / 60 DAYCARE PASSES[/progress] Will show up like this, just change to the number you need!
× 44 / 60 DAYCARE PASSES

hisui | 22 | they/them

friend code: 0840 9157 0131 currently playing: splatoon 3 side order
toyhouse journalcarrdcredits

credits

code @RAINB0W divider @Kit forum icon @ven on twitter pagedoll @Zachberrie on toyhouse
typerace score ;; 0

Pages: 123··· 755756757758759··· 762763764

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page