PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 673674675676677··· 766767768

TyoKaimera's AvatarTyoKaimera
ultra.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Plague87

I've been trying to figure out how to make this to add to my signature during the type race, but I cant quite figure it out, as my attempts have not looked correct, and also completely broken my signature, so, how is it done??
That's Lycankai's end card, I have instructions on my mini about in the Credits tab. The original post in their journal got deleted, so look here.
Click ma crew?: c.png5.png3.pngb.pnge.pngy.png
  • Typerace
  • My Starter
  • Credits
Lv. 43 — 666 / 5,607
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Docile nature
Avatar made by me for my use only. May create a sprite shop with my sisters at some point. Maybe. PM me if interested!

Type Race Progress counter by LycanKai! Their Journal expired for inactivity, so it took some hunting for me. I have it saved in the credits of my ABOUT if anyone needs it!
Mirzam's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMirzam
helpinghand.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by ShdwBlood

Is there any sort of code to create a grid overlay for your private fields? I would like to be able to salign my pokemon myself but equal spacing is always an issue.
The simplest way I can think of would be to create a grid image, then set that as the field background. I made an example grid, 8x5 like the align-to-grid feature, to test/demo it. Here's the CSS. If possible, I suggest using this with a browser add-on like Stylish vs using it in your site skin, so you can more easily turn it on/off. The second block makes the Pokemon 60% transparent, so you can see the grid through them.

Code

#field_field[data-mode="private"] .field { background-image: url('https://pokefarm.com/upload/Mirzam/Font_guide/grid_black.PNG') !important; } #field_field[data-mode="private"] .fieldmon { opacity: 0.6; }
I made two versions of the image, grid_black.PNG and grid_white.PNG, or you could download a copy and edit it however you want. You could also get fancy on desktop and use your dev tools to add the image as a second background to the .field element, so you could see the type background at the same time. But you'd need to be at least a little familiar with the element inspector... I couldn't figure out a good way to do that with CSS alone, since there's no good way I've found to know what type of field you have.
ShdwBlood's AvatarShdwBlood
grandmaster.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

QUOTE originally posted by ShdwBlood

Is there any sort of code to create a grid overlay for your private fields? I would like to be able to salign my pokemon myself but equal spacing is always an issue.
The simplest way I can think of would be to create a grid image, then set that as the field background. I made an example grid, 8x5 like the align-to-grid feature, to test/demo it. Here's the CSS. If possible, I suggest using this with a browser add-on like Stylish vs using it in your site skin, so you can more easily turn it on/off. The second block makes the Pokemon 60% transparent, so you can see the grid through them.

Code

#field_field[data-mode="private"] .field { background-image: url('https://pokefarm.com/upload/Mirzam/Font_guide/grid_black.PNG') !important; } #field_field[data-mode="private"] .fieldmon { opacity: 0.6; }
I made two versions of the image, grid_black.PNG and grid_white.PNG, or you could download a copy and edit it however you want. You could also get fancy on desktop and use your dev tools to add the image as a second background to the .field element, so you could see the type background at the same time. But you'd need to be at least a little familiar with the element inspector... I couldn't figure out a good way to do that with CSS alone, since there's no good way I've found to know what type of field you have.
Thank you so much! This is going to make my sorting so much easier!!
ShdwBlood's AvatarShdwBlood
grandmaster.pngc.png
Does anyone know of a css style to get the pokedex numbers to show up next to the name when you click on a pokemon?
Mirzam's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMirzam
helpinghand.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
You can't do that with CSS alone, you'd need to create a userscript... and that could get very complicated very fast depending on where all you wanted to show the number, for example the QoL has a notoriously hard time being able to flexibly identify Pokemon without like hard-coding the whole dex... (hard to maintain)
SpicyPengu's AvatarSpicyPengu
grandmaster.pngd.png
How do I make those big pokemon icons? Don't mean the pannels but I mean a bigger version of this: u.png
Flawless Fire Gem

Flawless Fire Gem

Gem

(item.png: 0)

A beautiful Fire Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +1,866,566
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFlying
Happiness MAX
Modest nature
Firium Z

Firium Z

Z-Crystal

A crystallised form of Z-Power. It can be used to boost Albino rates for Fire-type Eggs.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +2,127,689
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFlying
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
Beast Ball

Beast Ball

Summon Item

A special Poké Ball created by the Aether Foundation to capture Ultra Beasts reliably. It's uncertain which Ultra Beast is contained within.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +1,057,273
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
Altered's AvatarAltered
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Do you mean like this? 4.png --> I got the bigger sprite/image from here. Not completely sure if you can get it another way or if this answered your question, but this is how I would do it.
  • About Me
  • Buying
  • Links
Ei/Altered ~ They/Them I may not respond to random PMs. I am introverted/awkward and my anxiety makes it hard to respond to them. Please only send PMs if it is important, I stated you could somewhere, or if I PMd you first. Thank you for your understanding!
I will buy your Plasma Koas for 20 ZC/eqv each. I will also buy your large/medium gems for 20/2 ZC/eqv each. You can PM me if you are looking to sell either of these!
TBA
SpicyPengu's AvatarSpicyPengu
grandmaster.pngd.png
Yep Thanks :D
cynicalCrows's AvatarcynicalCrows
champion.pnge+.png
hi!! i'm wondering if anyone can help me, i'm not sure why the links in my signature aren't able to be clicked on? apologies for the very messy 'code' ^^

signature code

[size=11pt][font=verdana][css=text-align:left][css=position: relative; top: 32px; left: 200px;] jaie | 21 | they/them +1 server time semi-active [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/3618723]credits[/url] | [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/359648/S-A-Lunamor-UFT]s/a lunamor uft[/url][/css][/css][css=text-align:left][css=position: relative; top: -130px; left: 0px;][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/c27d45ff-20a1-4fb8-b888-3b8561ff2db8/dd7xux3-84251e4c-13dd-4762-a4c5-35740379d1d0.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2MyN2Q0NWZmLTIwYTEtNGZiOC1iODg4LTNiODU2MWZmMmRiOFwvZGQ3eHV4My04NDI1MWU0Yy0xM2RkLTQ3NjItYTRjNS0zNTc0MDM3OWQxZDAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.NI3gb65DFQ4msUSpIMucTuFbiTMmPPOkNpNyOJOVeSs[/img][/css][/css][/font][/size]
jaie | 22 | they/them +0 server time semi-active credits | s/a lunamor uft
Emberlynn's AvatarEmberlynn
master.pngd+.png
It's cause your coding is telling it that the snake is over top of the text even if your image isn't that big. If you flip your coding around and put the snake first in your code and then the text your links should be clickable.

so something like this instead

jaie | 21 | they/them +1 server time semi-active credits | s/a lunamor uft
[css=position: relative;][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/c27d45ff-20a1-4fb8-b888-3b8561ff2db8/dd7xux3-84251e4c-13dd-4762-a4c5-35740379d1d0.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2MyN2Q0NWZmLTIwYTEtNGZiOC1iODg4LTNiODU2MWZmMmRiOFwvZGQ3eHV4My04NDI1MWU0Yy0xM2RkLTQ3NjItYTRjNS0zNTc0MDM3OWQxZDAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.NI3gb65DFQ4msUSpIMucTuFbiTMmPPOkNpNyOJOVeSs[/img][/css][size=11pt][font=verdana][css=position: relative; top: -130px;left: 200px;] jaie | 21 | they/them +1 server time semi-active [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/3618723]credits[/url] | [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/359648/S-A-Lunamor-UFT]s/a lunamor uft[/url][/css][/font][/size]
"There's not a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C.S. Lewis | Avatar credits | ©
signature by emberlynn; official 1D fragrance commercial gifs

Pages: 123··· 673674675676677··· 766767768

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page