PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 416417418419420··· 764765766

Eyubk's AvatarEyubk
elite.pnge.png
you mean the line underneath the rules?

Hi the names Eyubk but call me EJ I am currently trying to save up BoxBoxs Massive hoarder, so if you need anything just ask <3 Avatar is made by AlphaRen
squisifishi's Avatarsquisifishi
ultra.pnge+.png
mhm! sorry, heh, i tend to write out messages quick and forget things it's really bugging me atm, sorry if it doesn't fit here!
pfp by firewolfcloud <3 please ask for me to clarify if you dont understand what i said!!! im a fool lol
LunaOokami's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-flying.pngLunaOokami
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
It looks like a divider, take out the [hr] from under the first hide close tag and it should disappear. ^^
summon_gir.pngl.png6.pnga.pngh.pngsummon_gir.png Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here summon_rex.png7.pngs.pngq.png4.pngsummon_rex.png
squisifishi's Avatarsquisifishi
ultra.pnge+.png
thank you!!
Entail's AvatarEntail
ultra.pnge.png
Hi there! I was trying to get a certain amount of accessories and track how many accessories and how many berries I need in a progress bar. I guess it's technically not an item, so is there a special code for things in the fashion suitcase? Thanks.
cutieflypie's Avatarcutieflypie
grandmaster.pnge+.png
I've looked around a lot but I can't find any answers on this. Why doesn't BBC code work in the Trainer Card? I've seen people with small text in the Trainer Card but when I try the BBC code for size, it doesn't work. Is there something special I have to do?
Visit my region to see more of my Pokemon! a.pngBuying Delta-Fairy Pkmn who like Sweet!a.png
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
grandmaster.pngb.png
The font size in trainer cards auto adjust. So, the more you type in there the smaller your font will get. Try putting spaces after whatever you type, and it will become smaller =o
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
summon_cre.png B> Lunar Wings for 20 ZC ea.
MintyDeku's AvatarMintyDeku
ultra.pngd.png
If I recall correctly, the size of the font in your trainer card alters depending on how long the text is, and how many times you press enter. I'd suggest messing around with text and the enter key for a bit until you get a desired result. There's not too much you can do with a trainer card, unfortunately. ^ ^' Ah, beat me to it I see.
I have my own question, though I'm not sure if I can get any answers as I've been trying to figure this out myself... What fonts can be used with BBCode? I mean, there's this (TNR). Or Georiga, or even Courier New. But I've been experimenting for awhile now, and I've found even some of the more common fonts don't really show up... Does anyone know which ones do show up?
• Keep in mind, I am using Mobile for this. I'm unsure if it varies from device to device or browser to browser.

Advertisements for cool places:

Please click my precious boys

Pumpkatump avatar is by moi. ' ^ ' u.png~ This time I might just dissapear ~u.png
Aemilia's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAemilia
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
It varies on what your device supports. Like, my phone might support monotype Corsica, but my laptop might not, for example. I recommend googling websafe fonts.
Buying: summon_los.png BSDs 20 ZC summon_nec.png Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

Very helpful :D

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite o/
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ

Pages: 123··· 416417418419420··· 764765766

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page