PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes >

MintyDeku's AvatarMintyDeku
ultra.pngd.png
If I recall correctly, the size of the font in your trainer card alters depending on how long the text is, and how many times you press enter. I'd suggest messing around with text and the enter key for a bit until you get a desired result. There's not too much you can do with a trainer card, unfortunately. ^ ^' Ah, beat me to it I see.
I have my own question, though I'm not sure if I can get any answers as I've been trying to figure this out myself... What fonts can be used with BBCode? I mean, there's this (TNR). Or Georiga, or even Courier New. But I've been experimenting for awhile now, and I've found even some of the more common fonts don't really show up... Does anyone know which ones do show up?
• Keep in mind, I am using Mobile for this. I'm unsure if it varies from device to device or browser to browser.

Advertisements for cool places:

Please click my precious boys

Pumpkatump avatar is by moi. ' ^ ' u.png~ This time I might just dissapear ~u.png
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page