PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 257258259260261··· 763764765

goldpilot22's Avatargoldpilot22
Is it possible to put BBCode in a pokemon's description? It has the "Use editor" button, but the code I put in doesn't seem to be working...
fun space fact:
Kang's AvatarKang

QUOTE originally posted by goldpilot22

Is it possible to put BBCode in a pokemon's description? It has the "Use editor" button, but the code I put in doesn't seem to be working...
As far as I'm aware you can't use BBCode in TC's or a Pokemon's description.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
You can actually use Bbcode there (Pokemon description). However, it's only bold, italtic and underline. There's might be more but that's all I can think of.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
this has been a lifesaver! thanks so much for making this! but i'm wondering if its possible to get the different colors of the flabebe line? ive tried pkmn=florges/white and such but they dont work. i know pkmn=vivillon/poke ball works and the other pattern forms, to make instead of the default , so i thought something similar would work with the different colors of flabebe's evo line.
sunnyxrenae's Avatarsunnyxrenae
Hm, maybe (florges/white forme) would work? Just a guess.
hii :)
Gonplei's AvatarGonplei
To get the different colored Florges line, use this: [pkmn=Florges/White Flower] it'll give you this:
credits past usernames were Samus & Edgy my guide directory --> XXX (still a wip) 'Jesus Christ you're so damn cold, don't you know you've lost control?'
oh! thank you so much, this really helps me out.
Gonplei's AvatarGonplei
of course! happy to help! ^^
AadÏ247's AvatarAadÏ247
how to get tables of items?
My name on Pokèmon Showdown is Aadi247 Avatar from here!
Amazing Avatar made by Pandemonium
× 29/750

Pages: 123··· 257258259260261··· 763764765

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page