PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 209210211212213··· 767768769

naïve's Avatarhypermode-12.pngnaïve
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
....................... like this?
clicky

.tooltip_content {margin-left: 100px; margin: -10px;}
Type Race Score: 0
[ journal ] Buying summon_mes.png@ 15zc | Buying summon_tfi.png@ 15zc | Buying summon_mew.png@ 30zc
SoulessStar's AvatarSoulessStar
ultra.pnge+.png
does anyone know how to colour a stackbox? I've tried using the same code for colouring a hidebox, but it doesn't work the same
Taking art requests for free here
Forum Avatar and signature art made by myself! Forum signature character does not belong to me.
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
grandmaster.pngb.png
A stack box is an accordion box and it works the same o-o I use the .panel code to colour my accordions too.
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
summon_cre.png B> Lunar Wings for 20 ZC ea.
Dear Blue's AvatarDear Blue
champion.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by DecayingBabyDoll

.tooltip_content {margin-left: 100px; margin: -10px;}
yes, thank you! c:
[ 199 / 500 boxes collected ]
SoulessStar's AvatarSoulessStar
ultra.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by KishanHaru

A stack box is an accordion box and it works the same o-o I use the .panel code to colour my accordions too.
thanks!
Loony Luna's AvatarLoony Luna
ultra.pngd+.png
I'm having trouble, you cant see my links unless you hover over them. Is that normal?
My name is Luna! Avatar by Galladerox! My lovely journal! Visit my shoppe!
Happy Spring! Sprite by Angelghast!
Birdo's AvatarBirdo
master.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by AuggieChicks

I'm having trouble, you cant see my links unless you hover over them. Is that normal?
Your link color might be set to white, so it blends in with your background? You should have something that looks like this in your code: a { color: white; } a:hover { color: black; -webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease-in-out; } If you find it, just change the "white" or "#fff" to another color ^_^
0 / 300 summon_deo.png
102 / 300 summon_uxi.png
2767 / 3,200 gem_electric.png
Loony Luna's AvatarLoony Luna
ultra.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Birdo

QUOTE originally posted by AuggieChicks

Your link color might be set to white, so it blends in with your background? You should have something that looks like this in your code: a { color: white; } a:hover { color: black; -webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease-in-out; } If you find it, just change the "white" or "#fff" to another color ^_^
Oh, that helped a lot! Thank you!
Aero's AvatarAero
arceus.pngc+.png
Does anyone know what fonts can be used for the font bbcode?
Avatar made by Aero. Collecting Summons For: i.png2.png0.pngb.png2.pngf.png summon_mew.png
summon_aze.png
summon_nih.png
summon_c-p.png
summon_c-y.png
summon_ogr.png
My Shop
Gonplei's AvatarGonplei
ultra.pngc+.png
I think I've seen KishanHaru say it before, but I'm pretty sure that it's just trial and error to find which fonts work in BBCode. I don't think there's a list anywhere or anything, so you really just have to test out different fonts until you find one you like/one that works.
credits past usernames were Samus & Edgy my guide directory --> XXX (still a wip) 'Jesus Christ you're so damn cold, don't you know you've lost control?'

Pages: 123··· 209210211212213··· 767768769

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page