PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Count to 100 Before a staff member posts (v8)

Forum Index > Other > Forum Games >

Pages: 123··· 16551656165716581659··· 746774687469

Winter Wolf's AvatarWinter Wolf
11 Wait, what if a mod in training posts? Anyone else wondering? I mean, are they or are they no a “staff” member.
Winters Sparkle Shop! Check out my shop for some cheap sparkles<3 ~♡~Winter Wolf~♡~
12 Well, they're basically Staff in training, but they're still staff regardless. Meaning, they still count as staff for the purposes of this game

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
13 Technically, if they are `in training` is doesn't mean they are actually staff yet. Especially if they don't have the correct `name color` for staff. So, in reality; they don't count in this forum game, till that name color change. That's how I see it at least...
Electric Nintendium Badge
601/3,200
morder's Avatarmorder
14 I agree with Nobodies Cause, because they aren't official staff, like duchess or Sporko...
Hiatus - Indefinate
15. I'm pretty sure Belial posted back when they were still a MiT and everyone took it as a reset...?
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
Nunka's AvatarNunka
I didn't want to interupt you guys this early but since you guys asked... A Mod in Training is a Staff Member. Cause they're Mods... In Training! Think of them like Interns. You can still fire them and they still preform the work you give them. They're just normal Mods but they have training Mits on so they don't accidently burn themselves on the stove where they preform cooking duty. A big boi mod will stand by and make sure they don't burn the food while everybody else discusses what should go in the food but it usually goes pretty well. You can't just tell a Kid with Training Wheels that they're not riding a bike. They're still on the bike, they're just getting a little extra help right now. In terms of colours, normal users don't change colours *ever*. Even retired staff members (Since they are no longer staff) even though they have a bar sometimes that shows off that they're retired, their names don't change either.
The only exception to this is the discord because some OG members and retired staff have a different colour.
MiTS do have a colour. They have a seperate colour indicator within the "User Link Colours" portion when making your own skin.
By default MITs are #404040
Users are set to #800000 by default.
They also have special userbars that say MiT on them if you happen to set your User Colours the same as your MiT colours in your skin. c: E
1 ( I go by staff color, since some in training may not have this and it tends to get confusing. I'm not saying they aren't staff, but without the staff color in forums; it gets confusing. Since some users may not want to check their Trainer Cards for the Staff In Training Title. )
CoBa18's AvatarCoBa18
2 Thanks for the information, we'll be sure to keep it in mind
:) Artist credit - me, created for this site. If you would like me to post it somewhere with proof, I'd be happy to oblige :)
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe

You can't just tell a Kid with Training Wheels that they're not riding a bike. They're still on the bike, they're just getting a little extra help right now.
I'm just gonna snatch this for later this is hardcore
they/he avatar by me
Shi. (4). Wait what four again-

Pages: 123··· 16551656165716581659··· 746774687469

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page