PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass Click Weekend

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

DragonPanda's AvatarDragonPanda
I was thinking about this during the last MCW. For every Mass click weekend there should be a button on the event page that takes you to a seperate page, and on that page there should be the pokemon or egg of a random user. You can click on the berry or click the warm egg button and then another random pokemon or egg appears instantly. So like you could just spam it and get interactions for the weekend ya know. I think this would help allot of people and a really great idea.
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
But what's the point of that when you can use the online click list or can go through someone's fields (specifically ones with stacked ones)? Also, by random, do you mean random online user or just random user in general?
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
They used to do something like this for the main/front page, but people really, REALLY hate one-clicks. So, uh, I don't think this would help much for the same reason. ^^;; Just using the online click list as HowlingCat said is a lot. better.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Well It would only be on mass click weekend and it would be any random pokemon from anyones party or field online or not. And the point is because its mass click weekend so instead of going through the list you could just click the button and "mass click" on that one page withought having to go through pages. It would be easier for those who dont have slow internet or slow computers. There could be filters for it to let you do just online users or whatever as well. I myself have my fields stacked and organized but i even want to just sit and click on on page for as long as want for a weekend. it would increase everyones interactions those weekends and I do know about the thing from the front page. But this would only be on mass click weekends just for the name. People may hate it sometimes but no one hates it completley cause it could help people in some ways
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
So basically you want me to make it so that you can set your mouse to auto-click and leave it to effortlessly get the prize? No.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
well people will auto click indeed but the mass click button doesnt give a prize since it already is giving you a chance for a whole lot of interactions for the event. the interactions that arent used with it get the prize.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

So basically you want me to make it so that you can set your mouse to auto-click and leave it to effortlessly get the prize? No.
totally forgot to quote to reply oof im so bad at this
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat

QUOTE originally posted by DragonPanda

well people will auto click indeed but the mass click button doesnt give a prize since it already is giving you a chance for a whole lot of interactions for the event. the interactions that arent used with it get the prize.
What exactly do you mean by it doesn't give a prize? I'm sorry but that's been really confusing me.

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

QUOTE originally posted by DragonPanda

What exactly do you mean by it doesn't give a prize? I'm sorry but that's been really confusing me.
Like if you use the button it wouldnt give any prizes cause youre already getting allot of interactions and money from those interactions. the regular interactions like we do now would be the ones we get the prizes with. idk it was a good idea to me ig not to anyone else.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Reaching the goal for Mass Click Weekend rewards a megastone as a prize. This would help you attain that prize easier, and be more susceptible to abuse with autoclicking to get that prize, is what I think Niet was saying.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page