PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 151152153

posting this here instead of in bugs, forgot this thread existed lol

Shelter Type Search Bug

Bug Effect: when using the QoL update to find fairy eggs in the shelter, Fidough eggs aren't tagged as fairy types, unsure if it's a bug or if it's because Fidough is part of the newest generation of released pokemon. What you were doing when the bug occurred: Looking for Fidough eggs for the type race and my hunt Where the bug occurred: Shelter Browser: both on mobile and laptop, Google Chrome
Score: 672
made by LycanKai
My shop :D
Avatar made by Muskka, Commissioned by me!
Citrisfur's AvatarCitrisfur

QUOTE originally posted by StarscreamsGirl

Shelter Type Search Bug

Bug Effect: when using the QoL update to find fairy eggs in the shelter, Fidough eggs aren't tagged as fairy types, unsure if it's a bug or if it's because Fidough is part of the newest generation of released pokemon. What you were doing when the bug occurred: Looking for Fidough eggs for the type race and my hunt Where the bug occurred: Shelter Browser: both on mobile and laptop, Google Chrome
Try visiting the Pokedex page, and then go find another Fidough in the shelter to see if it works after.
Creator of PokeFarm Pokemon IVs;
a userscript that reports your best owned Pokemon.

PM if you're interested in or are an IV breeder and you'd like to join our group!

QUOTE originally posted by Citrisfur

Shelter Type Search Bug

Try visiting the Pokedex page, and then go find another Fidough in the shelter to see if it works after.
I will never understand coding, but that worked >.> Sally must just want to be a pain in my rear lolol
Citrisfur's AvatarCitrisfur

I will never understand coding, but that worked >.> Sally must just want to be a pain in my rear lolol
For future reference, every time a new Pokemon is added to PFQ, you have to visit the Pokedex page to let QoL know that new Pokemon exists, so that it can start searching for it in the shelter+ elsewhere. Glad I could help :)
tatzelwurmz's Avatartatzelwurmz
hi, idk if this is an issue other ppl have so i'm sorry if it's been fixed already but i have massive lag clicking fields. i'm on firefox which i know causes some issues but the lag doesn't happen with other userscripts or with none at all. i also don't have to reload for the script to work normally but reloading doesn't fix the lag either.

QUOTE originally posted by tatzelwurmz

hi, idk if this is an issue other ppl have so i'm sorry if it's been fixed already but i have massive lag clicking fields. i'm on firefox which i know causes some issues but the lag doesn't happen with other userscripts or with none at all. i also don't have to reload for the script to work normally but reloading doesn't fix the lag either.
Oh so Im not the only one? I thought my PFQ in general was just acting weird lol
Toby • He/Him • 20+ SHOPDEXINGBAIT SHOPHUBBY I'm a 20+ year old furry artist and future VTuber, I'm a trans man so please only use he/him pronouns for me! Above are links to my shop (check out if you see any mons in my UFT field), my thread for completing my Pokedex, my hutning bait shop, and to my husband who I love dearly <3! Pfp is by Keclo!

QUOTE originally posted by ScarletFlorian

QUOTE originally posted by tatzelwurmz

Oh so Im not the only one? I thought my PFQ in general was just acting weird lol
could it be from the excessive clicking from the tournament and TR?...I know I'm clicking a LOT more than normal to get these eggs hatched^^"
Satorian's AvatarSatorian
So, on my Google Chrome browser on my laptop, I can't filter by type in the Shelter and I can't filter by anything in the Lab. In the Shelter, it shows the type it's supposed to filter, but it says it finds zero no matter what eggs/pokemon are there. For the Lab, nothing works; I can set a type or Pokemon to filter and no result will be added and, if I navigate away or refresh the page, all fields will be cleared. Any idea how to fix this?
Lv. 100 — +16,390
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FairySteel
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature
Lv. 100 — +623,851
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFairy
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature

Pages: 123··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page