PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quality of Life changes [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 1234··· 151152153

Bentomon's AvatarBentomon
Sorry for late replies, I kinda stopped playing Pokéfarm after making my script~

QUOTE originally posted by Kìdãgírl8

This will show me if there is a new/undexed pokemon/egg on the page?
Yes it does :)

QUOTE originally posted by wíndmíre

is there a way to change the popup? i've tried to change the css for the tooltip but it's still the original bright colours.
I think when you change the CSS in Pokéfarm itself it will be overwritten by the script. If you want to change the CSS of the tooltip, go to tampermonkey and edit the css inside the script. If I remember right it should be somewhere on top in yellow text.

QUOTE originally posted by Spottedleaf6272

Just a suggestion, I've found a couple of Custom Sprites in the Shelter, and that's a tag that pops up near the gender/shiny symbols. Would it be possible to add something that recognized that as well?
I'll see what I can do!
L0KI's AvatarL0KI
Tampermonkey is not a malicious browser extension as it is not able to affect other computers, but it can be installed together with different unknown programs. This fact makes a feeling that Tampermonkey is a virus. TO be honest, I don't trust this at all, sorry.
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight

QUOTE originally posted by ThunderGod

Tampermonkey is not a malicious browser extension as it is not able to affect other computers, but it can be installed together with different unknown programs. This fact makes a feeling that Tampermonkey is a virus. TO be honest, I don't trust this at all, sorry.
Gonna address this real quick... TamperMonkey itself is not at all unsafe, in my experience. All it does is inject your script into the webpage. Nothing more. What can be dangerous is the script that you paste into it, which is why OP says to always review the script that you use to ensure that it isn't malicious. OP's script is completely harmless and open-source, and you can review all of it to tell that it isn't sending your information anywhere. So I can vouch for this fully.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
daft's Avatardaft
This is SUPER helpful and just what I was looking for, thank you so much!!!! Would it be possible to eventually convert this to css? I'd love to be able to use it on my phone :0 (again thank you so much, I'm so terribly thankful, looking for new pokemons had become such a tiring task q_q <3)
@Everyone I was unavailable for a time but I'm back, with a renewed userscript! I completely rewrote it. One more function has been added, script notifies you know when there is an update to the userscript for your convenience. Update the script from the link in the first post. Please let me know if you have any issues running the script. FireFox is buggy atm know, read in Known Issues in the first post.

QUOTE originally posted by Spottedleaf6272

Just a suggestion, I've found a couple of Custom Sprites in the Shelter, and that's a tag that pops up near the gender/shiny symbols. Would it be possible to add something that recognized that as well?
Function has been added, reinstall the script from the first post :)

QUOTE originally posted by jupiterCoffee

This is SUPER helpful and just what I was looking for, thank you so much!!!! Would it be possible to eventually convert this to css? I'd love to be able to use it on my phone :0 (again thank you so much, I'm so terribly thankful, looking for new pokemons had become such a tiring task q_q <3)
Sorry can't convert this to CSS. I do know that TamperMonkey could be used on mobile as well. You can test it out altough I'm not sure if it'll work. I can look into it though, I set it on my list. For you as well, the script has been updated and works even better now.

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

QUOTE originally posted by ThunderGod

Gonna address this real quick... TamperMonkey itself is not at all unsafe, in my experience. All it does is inject your script into the webpage. Nothing more. What can be dangerous is the script that you paste into it, which is why OP says to always review the script that you use to ensure that it isn't malicious. OP's script is completely harmless and open-source, and you can review all of it to tell that it isn't sending your information anywhere. So I can vouch for this fully.
@Gladion thanks for clearing that up. As @Gladion said, there is nothing harmful in the script. Userscripts can be malicious though, so I'm just reminding everyone that they should read the code first before they install. I changed the disclaimer for that in the first post.
Steven Quartz's AvatarSteven Quartz
I'm using Google Chrome, and I'm having a lot of trouble installing the script. I've refreshed pokefarm, but it doesn't load it in. It says it's installed, but nothing seems to be loading.
19 || they || GMT --☆-- icon / bg (c) : steven universe

QUOTE originally posted by Steven Quartz

I'm using Google Chrome, and I'm having a lot of trouble installing the script. I've refreshed pokefarm, but it doesn't load it in. It says it's installed, but nothing seems to be loading.
That is strange, shouldn't happen. Do you see anything in the console (f12)? You should see: Starting up .. loading Settings checking for update setting up CSS setting up HTML setting up Observers Do you see an error?
This is what I see
Thanks for the log, I found the error and fixed it :) Reinstall from the link and it works!
Thank you very much! it works now :> !!

Pages: 1234··· 151152153

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page