PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Absol's Little Shop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 7172737475··· 449450451

Captain's AvatarCaptain
Can I do three Gold Statues and some ZC for it, then? c:
Absol's AvatarAbsol

QUOTE originally posted by Captain

Can I do three Gold Statues and some ZC for it, then? c:
Sure~ Could you send me a trade please? c:
Avatar made for me by Xaandiir! Regular Journal | Trade Thread Buying
Lustrous Orb
= 20 ZC,
Origin Sash
= 30 ZC,
Ruby Orb
= 20 ZC
miha's Avatarmiha
Absol! I would like to Dex some Pokemon from you! Username:miha Specials Wanted:Melan Yveltal, Are your Melan Heatran and Melan Regigigas (congrats to that special one) also for dex trade? In that case please also the dexes of these two Payment:with 30 gp per Melan, unless you need three or more of dexes of melans I own. I have Mareep, Flaafy, Mega Ampharos, Male Nidoran, Female Pyroar, Cubchoo, Beartic Others:I read the rules and understood them
Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
Hello, my Gold Statue and Kagami for 70 ZC? And your 80 medium grass gems (or 8 large) for 800 GP?
Shop<>Journal Fabulous avatar by Rebecca_Marigold Buying
Life Antlers
: 100k credits / 100 GP / 20 ZC
Art by Charsaurtle
"I'm a good pretender I'm not really cool I'm a good pretender 'Cause I'm just like you I do not belong here You all clearly do But I'm a good pretender So I'm just like you."
Absol's AvatarAbsol
@miha: Sadly I wanna keep my Melan Regigigas only available for dexing to close friends at the moment, but I'm sure I'll make a thread later in the future for the public to dex it out as well~ As for the Melan Heatran and Yveltal, I can gladly dex those out to you~ I actually need the dexes of Mareep, Flaaffy, M. Ampharos, Pyroar, Cubchoo, and Beartic if that's alright with you ^^ @Charsaurtle: I've completed my Regigigas hunt, so I'm no longer looking for Gold Statues anymore, but I am interested in your Kagami, but I've raised my price to 40 ZC (to match the markets). I can do the gems though ^^ Please send a trade c: ~~~~~~~~ Alright well I'm no longer on the hunt for Gold Statues anymore, and instead have replaced them with Ice Feathers (buying for 60 ZC). I have also increased my Plasma Koa + Kagami prices as well (100 ZC + 40 ZC). The shop isn't completely up to date (mainly just the summon prices when buying shinies/albinos + dexes) because I'm not really motivated to update them right now, but it will be done once I have some motivation xD
miha's Avatarmiha
sure, that would be great for me. Do you want me to send the trades or do you start? (I only have 5 trade slots available so I cannot send them all at once)
KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser
Could I like, sell 50 Ice Feathers to you for 2940 ZC and a White Stone? xD
Sachiller's AvatarSachiller
Hello, I can offer my 1 Kagami for 40ZC?
Avatar credit: Pokefarm's 2017 Advent Calender
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Absol! My 180gp for 18 Med Dark Gems, please?

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

Clairefairy's AvatarClairefairy
May I buy your white stone for 60 ZC? :3 oh look it’s me buying summons from you :’D <3
Currently buying: × 238 / 500 × 22 / 400 Avatar by Breepi Signature by AnkokuFlare

Pages: 123··· 7172737475··· 449450451

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page