PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Absol's Little Shop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 445446447

airdragoon's Avatarairdragoon
Absol! I'd like to order some Box Boxes from you please! Username: airdragoon # of Box Boxes: 3 Payment: GP
  • Legendary Hunt: Deoxys
  • Advertisements
  • Sprites
127/1500 Helix Orbs
Buying at 120k/120GP/22ZC, Just send labeled trade.
Nothing yet. Check back soon!
(Sprites by EsmaTheKey)
Mistyme's AvatarMistyme
Are you ok with upgrading gems? If so, could you please upgrade the small fighting gems into mediums? (I would like to purchase as many as possible, if thats alright) And could I also get another 20 medium dark gems for 200gp? also, 2 med poisons for 20gp? (again, if you are ok with upgrading)
Novamaster16's AvatarNovamaster16
Absol! I'd like to order some Box Boxes from you please! Username: Novamaster16 # of Box Boxes: 3 Payment: 900 gp
Snag yourself a cheap shiny/albino Thundurus HERE!
jampharos's Avatarjampharos
If you're alright with converting gems, I'd like to buy some medium or large flying gems. Let me know what you're comfortable with converting and I'll see what I can afford ^^
♡ docile hoarder ♡ journalshop
* icon credit
Absol's AvatarAbsol
@airdragoon and Novamaster16: I'll add you both in a bit~! ^^ @Mistyme: I'm fine with upgrading~! So sure you can get all of those~! Please send the trade ^^ @jampharos: I'm fine with upgrading! I can convert into either Larges or Medium. Whichever you would prefer! ^^
Avatar made for me by Xaandiir! Regular Journal | Trade Thread Buying
Lustrous Orb
= 20 ZC,
Origin Sash
= 30 ZC,
Ruby Orb
= 20 ZC
Thunderjaw's AvatarThunderjaw
Absie ^-^ I don't think these have been claimed yet but could I ask how many normal and steel gems you have (converted to medium) ^^ I'm bad at math and need to know if I got enough fire gems :)
Useful links: Journal: The Thunderclaw Follow me on these too if you'd like to know me! Youtube: CommandoReptilio Twitch: CommandoReptilio Instagram: GeckoCommander
art by Shadowfeathers of Thunderjaws OC Steve, edited by MossDragon for Thunderjaw's use only
Absol's AvatarAbsol

QUOTE originally posted by Thunderjaw

Absie ^-^ I don't think these have been claimed yet but could I ask how many normal and steel gems you have (converted to medium) ^^ I'm bad at math and need to know if I got enough fire gems :)
Thunddeeerr <3 <3 I have 163 Med Normal (I'd prefer to trade those in Larges bc lots of trades and im lazy lmao). and I have 16 med steel gems ^^
jampharos's Avatarjampharos

QUOTE originally posted by Absol

@jampharos: I'm fine with upgrading! I can convert into either Larges or Medium. Whichever you would prefer! ^^
Would I be able to get 5 large flying gems for 500gp, then?
Biba's AvatarBiba
Absol! I'd like to order some Box Boxes from you please! Username: Biba # of Box Boxes: 2 Payment: GP
rowlet avatar made by Gumshoe
Biba's AvatarBiba
hi i´d like to buy 5 medium steel gems for gp please

Pages: 1234··· 445446447

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page