PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dragon's Moss Overgrown Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 56789

MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
Back at it again and with a new font 1209 eggs. It took me 1209 eggs (and even more but I didn't start counting immediately) to get an Albino. I'm just speechless at these odds. I'm not asking anymore for Albino odds to be reviewed, I'm asking for them to be changed, I'm not taking bad luck as an excuse. I really got ticked off when I logged in today and couldn't find a single Arctozolt egg even though there were supposed to be 200-300 eggs in Shelter that I've released throughout the day yesterday. Everybody's taking them but nobody wants to breed them...
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
Uh oh, another eggpocalypse and previous one barely cleared out D: But the Variant is a cutie, I'll try getting a 99% Bitter pair that are Deltas, doesn't matter what kind, just want them to be colorful lol. I should do that with few other pairs maybe :thonk: Finally getting Albinos at an acceptable rate now, hopefully I don't have such horrible no-sparkle streak any time soon. Can't decide if I wanna immediately hunt Melan H. Zoruas or first do a Seviper hunt for gems and then move to Zorua, I'm afraid that the next chain I start will be nice in regards to an early Melan(s) so I'd rather it happen with Zorua since I do want 3 of them. I've obtained a new OC and I'm obsessed with him, I love him so much I am holding him in a tight grip and shaking him so lovingly that I'm getting a mild concussion. Thanks to him I've gotten out of a writing block for worldbuilding. My goofy-butt brain sometimes gets stuck on the dumbest details and complicates things when they don't need to be, I'm doing this world for my happiness and (sometimes) worry it's too cliche, but I need to remember my fave rene descartes quote and do what makes me happy.
Ok so. I can't count. The other day I was trying to swap my extra gems for Poison gems so I get enough for Wishalloy, but I wasn't fully awake when offering so instead of getting 40 Mediums, I traded for over 120. I mean no harm done except for doing way more trades than needed, I'll just swap these Gems out again but hhjdjghssfhjssdf On the other hand it's gonna be annoying making any progress on upgrading them, with evolutions and whatnot, Ice and Bug are going to be easy, but Poison and Rock not so much :< Poison could be easy but there's not enough of Weedles in shelter xwx Wait I forgot Mega evolutions help as well, I actually do have quite a few Pokemon that need to Mega evolve, just not enough of spare GP/Cr ⌤
Blehhhhh, I forgot to use yesterday's Shazi day to adopt mon for Wishforge :nyeh: I really hope to hatch a Melan before new Toruney egg is released, I'm gonna reach 1k chain today so maybe I get lucky with one tomorrow? ;-; I've activated a Z-Crystal yesterday so it'd be neat. I did get lucky with this delta cutie, I was hoping to hatch a Shiny delta because of Sei day, but I'll happily take an Albino :3
Ok so I did it, but as expected not from my Daycare, it's fine :') it's not fine Buuuut she's rare gender and a popular nature (Timid) so I hope she sells for a bit more, I've been really low on currencies for a while now and I need so many things to buy x3 ----- I am so glad I didn't bother with tournament, I would have been miserable if I tried to keep up, I'll just live without Arceus rank for a few weeks, got 1 Melan so it won't bug me. Depending on how my day will go tomorrow, maybe I'll take a break from hunting and use adopts for Wishforge to chip away at Ice and Rock badge progress.
I forgor it's MCW and it's also Sei day so I guess I'll still be hatching eggies today, I was gonna work on designing outfits for Izzy x3x I haven't bought any new fields in months and now in under 2 weeks I've bought 4 new fields lol (how could I not buy new fields on 24% Novan day lol) Working on filling up 2 fields worth of D/S/A Hisuian Zoruas, I've filled up one field for now. Maybe I'll try scraping enough of Cr for one more field, need them to sort out living Shiny dex mons better. ... I'm sorting out Shiny fields, I'm missing few Pokemon and I don't understand how. I think I remember them being correct natures so I can't think why I would trade them away, if that did happen. I'm most baffled by my Tauros missing, I know I had 2-3 Shinies, I think one must have been a Lab shiny and I would have kept it no matter what and now I only have 1 Albino. Guess I'll have to do Tauros hunt again, for 3rd time, oh well. x3 I said I don't need any more characters but I've bought a new one since he was cheap, he's such a cutie, I can't wait to draw him he's so shape <3 I can't decide if he's going to be fully fuzzy as he is now or should I make it half fur half scales :thonk: Notes for myself, ignore this! (pls don't send me these Deltas, I only want them if they're from my Daycare ^^') Fully obtained line of Delta types (2) (3) (7) (3) (4) (2) (6) (3) (3) (2) (6) (2) Have only 1 Delta Missing delta type.
I finally caught up with adopting some fodder Pokemon for Wishforge now that I've been busy irl which was nice for a change, finished Ice Wishalloy today! I ended up Mega evolving a few Ice Pokemon that would have been Mega evolved eventually which finished the last less than 10% I missed. Bug and Poison also won't be a problem but Rock is gonna bit of a pain since I'm not as active and I don't wanna hatch anything Rock :< I'm filling up my fields with Rolycoly bc they seem the best option bc I don't wanna trade back and forth for evolutions bc too much time, just need a rus on Niet day and I think it should do the trick. Reminder to self that I have hatched few more Deltas a few days ago and got either a Rock or Ground, I don't remember anymore, not gonna search now, gonna go and pass out. Who would have thought that letting computer properly turn off and on after weeks of forcing it to only sleep mode would fix the lag lmao Discord hooked me on their Nitro with the free subscription, I have been swearing for the longest time that I wouldn't pay for it just to be able to use any emoji I want, but hhhhhhhhh, it's too much fun :( I hate how much of bells and whistles are added to 10€ Nitro, I don't want to use most of these things, I don't use Discord for video calls, activities or server boosting. Just give me emojis, multiple avatars and a banner, I don't want to pay that much just for those things bc they're not worth that much. Nor is the basic Nitro when I'm at it, I'd pay 2€ max for it. Again, hate how much they're forcing the stickers, the first week of using Nitro was so unpleasant how much they're reminding you that you can send stickers, I keep accidentally sending them bc they randomly pop up, who thought that was a good idea like bre, am I paying for pop up ads or what!! (ok it's free rn but you get the point ¬w¬) That's it for today's Moss' random unprompted rant of the day! See you next whenever when I'll be complaining about another random thing that'll tick me off because nobody can stop me!
Second Melan already? :0 I'm not even active, I've only been clicking tonight just to use Niet day to reach hard target for Tourney, so def a welcome surprise even if he's gonna be sold, hatched 2 hours after selling previous Melan lol But I'm praying hard those Universal Adopts get approved, pls pls pls pls, no more stupidly long chains just because it's impossible to find your own eggs of too popular Pokemon in Shelter. (legit the thing that's been holding me back from hunting Eevee since their Mega evolutions started getting released back in 2016) If anything, I think Universal Adopts may increase the sale of DCPs, from my POV, I'd be more willing to buy and use them more often without guilt because this way I don't have to worry about only saving them for Exclusive/Variant Pokemon. This way I'd be guaranteed 127 eggs of E/V Pokemon and then go ham on DCPs on Niet and/or Sei days. Sure it will affect the price of E/V specials, but even though you can't break even with them, I still feel bad selling or buying them 40-50 ZC per S/A right now. They'll still have a lil bit more value than canon Pokemon due to effort it takes to make eggs. Please for the love of Arceus stop increasing Summon prices on the Market, make threads to mass buy them :( Did people forget about Legendary Seals? Black Stones have been going for 20 ZC (even less at multiple points) very regulary for months since last year, then somebody mass bought them about a month ago and ever since nobody's letting them drop back to old price :(
I finally got things going on irl which has completely decimated any energy I have left to play this game. Irl thing has coincidentally aligned with the Universal Adopt discussion and that also has severely affected my will to play this game, I'd be more willing to throw in an hour or two into this game if I could adopt eggs from Daycare instead of Shelter. I don't want to buy Melans from others, that's why I'm so picky about Melans that they gotta be from my Daycare, even if it's a non-Bitter one. (the only reason why I kept my Dry M. Tyranitar) Doing hunts of popular Pokemon and having to adopt eggs from Shelter is hell, you can release thousands of eggs and it still won't guarantee you'll find your own eggs more often because there's always somebody else going just as ham as you and then mix in that with +10 more different people hunting same Pokemon. At this point I don't care if Universal Adopts decimate V/E's value, they're hard to breed anyway which will still make them more valuable than canon Pokemon. At the same time S/A isn't Last week Regidrago hunt was so miserable, out of 286 Summons, I only got 1 Albino and 1 Shiny. Shiny hatched is 1/279 in chain... And don't get me started on what misery Zekrom hunt was for this MCW... Sei day did actually work and I got quite a few Shinies which was a nice surprise but not a single Albino in the 148 eggs despite Z-Crystal :/ (gonna edit stats in this post in a bit, I've been writing this single post for 2 weeks now but I'm never on long enough to actually post and Windows are screaming at me to update lol) https://pokefarm.com/summary/Z-kJK https://pokefarm.com/summary/Z-gj2 https://pokefarm.com/summary/Z-yGb https://pokefarm.com/summary/ZRcrY https://pokefarm.com/summary/Z-yVB
I miss being active here but there's so many other things I wanna do irl now that I'm a ""Responsible Adult™"" 😭 I'll def be a bit more active in June to do some birthday hunts, I hope to gather at least ~150 more Black Stones by then. Need to re-open Shop just for Summon trades given that I don't have anything else to offer lol (I say this at it takes me up to a year to gather that many summons when I was an active daily player fhhdhfjfbd) How bad of an idea would it be if you could keep 50-100 eggs in Daycare past 24 hours, as in, at all times you can keep 50-100 eggs in there no matter how long they're in DayCare, I think it's a neat feature to have for people who legit don't have time to click every day to spend those 24 free adopts from HM. I know it's only enough for 2-4 days worth of not clicking but it's still better than having to click every day. (again my dislike for Shelter eggs shows, even with QoL it's still a bit annoying to search for eggs when you don't have much time)

Pages: 123··· 56789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page