PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dragon's Moss Overgrown Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 6789

MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
Stop increasing Summon prices on the Market, there's no reason for majority of Summons to cost more than 200k Cr / 40 ZC ;A; Hunt sucks btw, hatched 317+444 eggs and no Melan, could have hatched more S/A as well despite all the bonuses :<
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
I'm gonna violently cry, I just passed new Tourneymon egg in Shelter ;A; I could have gotten Arceus rank back with that aaaaaaaaaaa Welp gonna spend the whole day browsing shelter now djfhskdbbf
Broke a 2300 Fennekin chain in favor of Galarian Zapdos since Zapdos is PoTD and I accidentally activated Electrium Z instead of Flynium, I can already tell this impulse hunt is gonna go good :) (sarcasm) Shiny bringers: 15, 17, 37, 38, 39, 42, 61, 67, 76, 79, 121, 123, 128, 135, 140, Special hatches: [A] 54, [S ] 1/87, [S ] 2/135,
OKAY OKAY OKAY APPARENTLY NOT A REGRET Years ago I've also done Kanto Zapdos because of PotD but I only managed to get Melan few days later. I'm so glad now that I've done the hunt because I was aiming for at least 200-250 Summons before attempting the hunt to make sure I get a Shiny and Albino, but now I got all 3 out of 150 Summons! No Arceus rank as well! But yeyayayayayaya, lowkey was hoping for one but didn't think I'd get it. Early birthday Melan, which means I won't get a Melan Zekrom for birthday, again, lol :'] (totally fine) I went to check which Melan G. Zapdos this is on site and it's only 3rd??? Has seriously nobody hatched anymore Melans after schleifi hatched first 2 very fast??
Another year, another failed attempt at getting a Melan Zekrom for birthday, currently at 913 chain. Though it was a really nice surprise when I got an Albino from the very first egg after resuming chain! And got quite a few Albinos from only a "few" Summons, I think despite no Melan I'm really lucky with sparkles I'm getting to fuel further hunt a bit. (saving data for main post of hunt tracking) https://pokefarm.com/summary/ny5WB https://pokefarm.com/summary/nbvKm https://pokefarm.com/summary/nyw0y https://pokefarm.com/summary/ny5R2 https://pokefarm.com/summary/n7jll Shiny egg bringers (contd from 752;20-22nd June '23): 763 765 795 803 827 828 833 834 847 854 858 886 893 At least I got this delta beaut, I'm happy with her, it didn't take me a lot of DP to get her (given that I didn't have much to begin with lol)
Ice Rock

Ice Rock

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

[LEGACY] A sphere of ice that seems to freeze air around it.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +2,081,409
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness 47%
Sassy nature
Since I've finished G. Zapdos hunt, I'll start collecting Victini and Thundurus Summons, they're one of the cheaper Summons and I like their Melans so I'll be trying out that, maybe getting at least 500 Summons for each before attempting to hunt.
Yeah, I think this is it for the time being, I'm gonna be focusing on RL from now on, sort of "officially" retiring from hunting. I've had a few goals I've wanted to achieve here before retiring but don't think that's gonna happen in any near future. Idk where life will take me, I didn't know it either when I activated 1 year of HM, which kind of stings me knowing that almost +6 months of HM are going into the wind because I didn't anticipate I'd actually have something going on in life, oh well, I know it's a really stupid thing to get petty about, but eh. Gonna focus on work and hobbies, especially drawing. All I wanna do is draw my stinky dragon in peace. And get better at body anatomy. And actually make myself draw and stop being zoned out all the time. I really need to get that fixed. aaaaaäaaa So many things I wanna do! Thanks for all the memories PokéFarm, please don't let this site rot away, it's got potential to be great. (my art of my oc)
Even though I'm on hiatus/inactive, I still wanna release at least one more template (ideally more than one) now that I'm not interested in hunting! Only problem is I'm so booked irl with chores and work and not having a proper pc setup doesn't help either x| I hope that I'll finally get my own place by spring latest though I'm hoping it comes true way earlier x3 I haven't felt like I live in my own home for over a year and a half at this point
Going through front page of Journal to see what I'll need to update one day and I noticed I hatched a Melan Piplup and I have zero recollection of ever doing that ??? LMAO Trying to get a Melan Dragonite as one last hurrah before HM expires, don't think I'll be renewing that in a bit. I've started that hunt way back in 2019 trying to get a birthday Melan which failed (obviously) lol, still want a Melan bc Dragonite is one of my fave Pokemon. Reminds me, I've ordered few Pokemon Fit plushies (Dragonite is one of them) over a month ago and I can't wait for them to arrive. Last time it arrived under a month, but now looking at the tracking page, it was dispatched and nothing has happened with the package in a month, weh
Mini bump post so journal doesn't get deleted. Got a teeny bit of motivation to hunt a lil bit so I activated HM. Excited about the updates that are planned for 2024, happy to see that there's still hope for the site! Love the trainer customisation update, contemplating buying the formal outfit but I still like activewear more, idk why I have issue with long sleeves on avatars xD Adore new hair styles so much aaahhhh, I hope we get mullet eventually! I think I said this before, but I really wish we could mix and match outfits, separate tops from bottoms, it would cause less issues gender specific clothes imo.
>hatches right nature without Everstone, not my daycare >hatches wrong nature with Everstone, my daycare >whY DO YOU HATE ME SALLY, I'M NOT EVEN ASKING FOR MELANS, JUST 3 SHINIES AND 3 ALBINOS FROM MY DAYCARE WITH BITTER PREF

Pages: 123··· 6789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page