PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Dragon's Moss Overgrown Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Dragon's Moss Overgrown Journal >

MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
I finally caught up with adopting some fodder Pokemon for Wishforge now that I've been busy irl which was nice for a change, finished Ice Wishalloy today! I ended up Mega evolving a few Ice Pokemon that would have been Mega evolved eventually which finished the last less than 10% I missed. Bug and Poison also won't be a problem but Rock is gonna bit of a pain since I'm not as active and I don't wanna hatch anything Rock :< I'm filling up my fields with Rolycoly bc they seem the best option bc I don't wanna trade back and forth for evolutions bc too much time, just need a rus on Niet day and I think it should do the trick. Reminder to self that I have hatched few more Deltas a few days ago and got either a Rock or Ground, I don't remember anymore, not gonna search now, gonna go and pass out. Who would have thought that letting computer properly turn off and on after weeks of forcing it to only sleep mode would fix the lag lmao Discord hooked me on their Nitro with the free subscription, I have been swearing for the longest time that I wouldn't pay for it just to be able to use any emoji I want, but hhhhhhhhh, it's too much fun :( I hate how much of bells and whistles are added to 10€ Nitro, I don't want to use most of these things, I don't use Discord for video calls, activities or server boosting. Just give me emojis, multiple avatars and a banner, I don't want to pay that much just for those things bc they're not worth that much. Nor is the basic Nitro when I'm at it, I'd pay 2€ max for it. Again, hate how much they're forcing the stickers, the first week of using Nitro was so unpleasant how much they're reminding you that you can send stickers, I keep accidentally sending them bc they randomly pop up, who thought that was a good idea like bre, am I paying for pop up ads or what!! (ok it's free rn but you get the point ¬w¬) That's it for today's Moss' random unprompted rant of the day! See you next whenever when I'll be complaining about another random thing that'll tick me off because nobody can stop me!
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page