PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dragon's Moss Overgrown Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123456789

MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
I'm torn on ending the hunt without getting a Melan for myself bc I really want to hunt something else bc I'm getting bored of this. I don't want to save the 3100 chain bc I don't think I'll ever feel like returning to this hunt x.x Can't believe I have over 5000 points for TR, idk when I passed that number, that's the 3rd time I've gotten over 5k points since TRs started. And I'm noticing the pattern of always passing that number every 13-15 months. Edit: Ok I've decided, I'm continuing this hunt up till next Sei day and no matter what I don't get, I'm moving onto a different hunt, not saving hunt at all, if I'll ever feel like hunting Riolu again I'll just do it with new chain.
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
Ok but why does Mega Rayquaza's design go that hard? Now I want a long Rayquaza plush, I forgot what I was doing before I decided to look at Rayquaza and Mega Rayquaza art Also shoutout to Melia, take care! ;3;
"A fished out Pokemon escaped. MossDragon became so angry that they snapped all fishing poles in half and started attacking all Pokemon at fishing zone with their bare claws!"
I HATE THIS GAME SO MUCH OH MY GOD, I GENUINELY HATE TOURNAMENTS, THEY'RE THE DUMBEST ELEMENT OF THIS SITE. I worked my butt off for these stupid evolutions and I was in 50th place yesterday, I stopped hunting just for this and I didn't check anymore because I didn't have energy after having my wisdom tooth removed but yes of COURSE the second I'm not looking I get kicked down to 110th place. I log in happily thinking I managed to hold on and I click on tournament page and Im so confused why I can't claim the egg and then see the place. I am genuinely so mad I have words to say I can't say here since no more mature journals either, I knew I'd regret buying a year of HM. This destroyed my will to play this game and it's supposed to be the most fun month to play. I hate this a million times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS NOT NORMAL TO DROP 50 PLACES IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS, CHANGE THE TOURNAMENT BECAUSE ITS THE WORST ASPECT OF THE SITE!!!!
How bad of an idea is to try continuing Zekrom hunt today? :thonk: Don't think we'll have any better bonuses for MCW and either way I won't have time to hunt then bc I won't be home :/ Really getting impatient bc I want my got dang Melan Zekrom already pls and this Dragon V~Wave is very tempting ;w; This Melan Piplup threw off my Melan balance, I wasn't supposed to hatch one so I very much doubt I'll be able to hatch a Melan, aaaaaaaaaaaaa
Ok yeah I'm doing it, going goblin mode, I'm feeling it, I'm manifesting it, we don't need Sei for this!! *rips shirt and screams* (and 3 Shiny egg bringers already in 1 party, I wanna think this is a good sign ;w;)
229 eggs. and not a single Shiny, Albino or Melan. Shiny Charm, Ubercharm and Z-Crystal active. Nothing. My disappointment is beyond immeasurable. I think I'll stop collecting everything else and focus solely on Black Stones from now on.
I am so so so happy that I kept extra Shiny and Albino Shaymin when I hunted them a while back, I was thinking it's one of the Legendaries that could potentially get a Mega Forme eventually and I'm so happy I don't have to buy extra or hunt them again ;w; Just gotta decide which Albino I'll Mega x3
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I almost dropped my phone when the second one hatched while trying to take a screenshot!! (i didn't make it lol) Done with Z-Crystal and both Albinos hatched as Melans. At first I was salty at first Melan being wrong nature despite being from my Daycare and thought I'd trade it if I get the right one, but now I'm thinking of keeping it. I expect H. Arcanine will get either a Mega or Totem forme some time in the future so I'll evolve the Jolly one to whatever forme it gets. I'm also tempted to sell it because I want currencies so I can buy Shinies for dex collection, but I'll save it for Melans that aren't from my Daycare, I regret less selling those.
This was an impulse last second hunt because I didn't want for Rockinium from H. Growlithe to go to waste. Didn't like any other rock type pokemon enough to hunt it myself and it seemed like a good idea because of Niet x2.5 + V~Wave to do this hunt, didn't feel like having to buy S/A Larvitars lol. Bit sad about Rash nature bc it's one of my least liked natures, but it's a 10k Pokemon that I was lowkey wanting so I'll take what I can lol

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page