PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Dragon's Moss Overgrown Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Dragon's Moss Overgrown Journal >

MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
I HATE THIS GAME SO MUCH OH MY GOD, I GENUINELY HATE TOURNAMENTS, THEY'RE THE DUMBEST ELEMENT OF THIS SITE. I worked my butt off for these stupid evolutions and I was in 50th place yesterday, I stopped hunting just for this and I didn't check anymore because I didn't have energy after having my wisdom tooth removed but yes of COURSE the second I'm not looking I get kicked down to 110th place. I log in happily thinking I managed to hold on and I click on tournament page and Im so confused why I can't claim the egg and then see the place. I am genuinely so mad I have words to say I can't say here since no more mature journals either, I knew I'd regret buying a year of HM. This destroyed my will to play this game and it's supposed to be the most fun month to play. I hate this a million times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS NOT NORMAL TO DROP 50 PLACES IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS, CHANGE THE TOURNAMENT BECAUSE ITS THE WORST ASPECT OF THE SITE!!!!
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page