PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Task List Rewards

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Pages: 12345

Bump
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
cimmy394's Avatarcimmy394
Support as well. I just looked at my current task list, and had a berry garden expansion one that awarded 784 credits, which is honestly a bit measly given that A) it is asking for a level 6 garden B) it's more profitable to me to spend time on other things, rather than a garden that only gives me 2 to 3 berries per plant, each of which takes 24 to 72 hours to fully grow. I wouldn't mind seeing the credits more balanced against the effort or time that's put into it, but I also see the merits to tiffyxfishy's suggestion of awarding items or account upgrades.
  • Advertisements
  • Trade
  • Credits
Looking for the following, in return I give GP, please PM me
LF: S/A/M/D Dustox (inclined to offer more)
Other S/A/M/Ds
I am unlikely to accept if you want more than 100gp (I am poor :()
Sprite in avatar made by PupperCakes
Bump
Still requesting task list rewards be looked at again
Bump
Bump
Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
Support But what if youve done it? I mean if it is increased what happens to the pep that had done it? Will they get the reward increase too?
cloudtail's Avatarcloudtail
support from me the fossil and mega evolution tasks are just.. not worth the cost. i remember niet saying somewhere that he pulled most of these numbers just randomly, and while some are fair as is, there are a couple that are just too low to be worth it. im definitely not expecting to get back the cost of what it takes to complete these tasks, but increasing the amount earned would make it so much more worth it. reviving 500 fossils will get you 1 million credits, which does seem like a lot, but when you think of how much buying those fossils costs then it becomes not worth it to 99% of players the fact that only 5 people onsite have completed this should say enough, but if you buy 500 fossils at 25,000 credits each it becomes 12.5 million credits. most fossils sell for about 30,000 credits, however. you can get some from scouring, but the number is maybe 1-3 a week, so in order to complete that task youre going to need to buy/trade for some fossils. you do get about 1/12 of the cost of that task back, which is way better than the reward for the mega evolution tasks. mega evolving a pokemon costs a lot, and so do megastones. most stones average at about 200k-400k credits. so to meet in the middle, if every stone you buy costs 300k credits + 90gp to mega evolve... to complete the 'mega evolve 90 pokemon' task, you would need somewhere around 27 million credits and 8,100 gp. completing that task awards 116,550 credits... a mere 1/300th of the estimated cost... over 200 people have completed this task, but idk if that means it shouldnt be changed. people should not be spoonfed credits for doing something they wanted to do anyway, but i think increasing some of these rewards would make people actually care more about the tasklist and want to complete them.
i dont play anymore avatar art by me!
Kang's AvatarKang

QUOTE originally posted by Gørdeen

Support But what if youve done it? I mean if it is increased what happens to the pep that had done it? Will they get the reward increase too?
I feel it would be unfair if people got rewarded for something that has already been done before this is implemented (if it gets approved). Like any feature where things get changed the effects should only take effect after it's changed. So if you did tasks before this is implemented...well that's on you and you shouldn't get rewarded more for something you did way in the past or in the past in general. I know it seems unfair, but tbh it's only fair this would work the same as any other change to PFQ. Like gems, they didn't come from every egg in the past, this was changed awhile back and people were SUPER upset. Then there was the change to how much Mega Evolution costed and people were SUPER upset with that. Why? Cause "What about venteran players?" and I believe "will the people getting effected by this change get rewarded as well?" concers came up. Not to mention the change to how much the final Shelter Pass was changed. So if no one got things back from those changes or earned something from before the changes were made then why would this reward you with credits you got before this becomes a thing (if it's added)? Sorry if I sound rude. I just feel like, if implemented, this feature should be treated like any other change and you don't get rewarded for something already done in the past and also, technically, get rewarded more for tasks finished after this is added (again if it is. I'm not saying anything as a definite "yes, this will be added"). Wouldn't be fair and tbh it wouldn't be balanced I don't think. I also do appologise if I may be misubderstanding your post. ;; Lmk if I am! As I tend to misunderstand some things! Note: I'm speaking in a broader sense throughout this. I can not dictate what is and will not be implemented. I'm just trying to get my point across the best I can. Words are hard. u-u So if it comes off like that...well that isn't my intent. I'm just trying to get my point across and yeah.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Bump

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page