PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Task List Rewards

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Pages: 12345

So my old suggestion apparently is too old to be lurking around anymore, but I had originally suggested to increase the reward for the fossil tasks because the current rewards are incredibly small for how rare fossils are/how much they typically have been going for. No one cares about fossils it seems, possibly because the task list doesn’t reward users enough for completing the tasks. I’d also like the other task list rewards to be looked at and improved - especially ones like wonder trading. Tasks that start out as “get a few done and here’s a little reward” but end up daunting and pointless because of the large increase between task amounts and the lack of a good enough reward. I don’t mean the interactions or trading ones, they’re typically going to be fulfilled eventually - and with other rewards than just the task list. But things like fishing and wonder trading and fossils don’t reap enough reward themselves for most users to sit and grind through hundreds or thousands of these processes to complete the task list - especially for people like me who are completionists.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
I mean, I still support either way, but it would be nice if you could give ballpark examples of what the rewards could/should be changed too.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
I haven’t been active enough recently to gage what those amounts could be, but at the very least for fossils, it should be well more than 2k per fossil. When I made the first suggestion, fossils tended to go for around 50k - so somewhere in the area of at least that would cover the cost of buying them. There is certainly room for discussion on the reward amounts, I simply don’t feel informed enough about what the market is like these days to give an estimate.
nerdofnerds's Avatarnerdofnerds
I support! Many of the later tasks give you a relatively small reward for very high goals (ie: I have a task for hatching 10k eggs that will reward me with 160k credits) and it feels, as you said, pointless at times. For the fossil tasks, it seems most of them are selling on the Market for 40-50k credits, so if you complete the Revive 25 Fossils task (which gives you 50k) you're rewarded with...1/25th the money you could have made just by selling them on the Market. When it's that low of a number, there's hardly any incentive at all to try to complete the task besides completionism.
Icon from the official 07 Ghost manga!
Bump
Bump. Any confirmation on task list being rehauled?
tiffyxfishy's Avatartiffyxfishy
I support! I totally agree with all the points said above in regards to the relatively minute Credit prizes we get for completing such huge milestones. The awards should be changed! I don't like the idea of having mods increase/decrease the amount of Credits awarded due to the fluctuating economy and value of Credits. So instead of increasing the amount of Credits obtained, other awards should be items pertaining to the goal! Example: For the tasks pertaining to Mega Evolutions, MegaStone vouchers should be awarded instead! And for the tasks pertaining to Egg Hatching, another bundle of Egg Passes (awarded like so when we reach Ace Rank)? And for Wonder Trading/Trading tasks, a Trade Slot Expansion? Now, I'm not saying these awesome prizes should be distributed at every milestone, but perhaps, as the very last milestone? It'll really urge a lot of us to keep going at these milestones ^^
0 pts
My shop! For S/A Pokemon, RTEs , Shiny Charm Rentals , super cheap Pairs, and more!
Avatar made via Kamui Customizer
BIG support from me. I need as many Credits as I can get my hands on these days because I'm working to get all my Ultra Beasts PLUS an extra six to get Type:Null, so the Task List would be super helpful if I felt as though the reward was worth the effort. For example, one of my current tasks is to make 10,000,000 interactions, which rewards a little over 500k Credits- less than I got when I summoned Arceus. I have made a little over 1 million interactions in my two years on the site, so conceivably if I continued at this pace, it could be twenty years before I clear that task- for a mere 500k Credits. Of course I say all that knowing there's likely a change or update to the Credit totals in the works, I'd just like to nudge the mods gently and say "hey, fix please."
Rèal's sprite by Matamoja. Avatar of Rèal by safi.
Well the thing about the interactions task is that while you make all those interactions, you’re also earning credits. It’s a small amount per interaction (I think 1-3 credits randomly per interaction) but it adds up. I’m more focused on the tasks that also take a lot of time and effort but don’t really give a decent reward. The fossils seem the worst rewarding task, but there’s also the wonder trading ones and probably others. I just think it needs looking into.
Bump

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page