PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Task List Rewards

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Task List Rewards >

cloudtail's Avatarcloudtail
support from me the fossil and mega evolution tasks are just.. not worth the cost. i remember niet saying somewhere that he pulled most of these numbers just randomly, and while some are fair as is, there are a couple that are just too low to be worth it. im definitely not expecting to get back the cost of what it takes to complete these tasks, but increasing the amount earned would make it so much more worth it. reviving 500 fossils will get you 1 million credits, which does seem like a lot, but when you think of how much buying those fossils costs then it becomes not worth it to 99% of players the fact that only 5 people onsite have completed this should say enough, but if you buy 500 fossils at 25,000 credits each it becomes 12.5 million credits. most fossils sell for about 30,000 credits, however. you can get some from scouring, but the number is maybe 1-3 a week, so in order to complete that task youre going to need to buy/trade for some fossils. you do get about 1/12 of the cost of that task back, which is way better than the reward for the mega evolution tasks. mega evolving a pokemon costs a lot, and so do megastones. most stones average at about 200k-400k credits. so to meet in the middle, if every stone you buy costs 300k credits + 90gp to mega evolve... to complete the 'mega evolve 90 pokemon' task, you would need somewhere around 27 million credits and 8,100 gp. completing that task awards 116,550 credits... a mere 1/300th of the estimated cost... over 200 people have completed this task, but idk if that means it shouldnt be changed. people should not be spoonfed credits for doing something they wanted to do anyway, but i think increasing some of these rewards would make people actually care more about the tasklist and want to complete them.
i dont play anymore avatar art by me!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page