PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Task List Rewards

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Pages: 12345

This suggestion is a year old o.o
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
Bump
what about the pokerus rehaul
What about it? 1- I know nothing of the sort, if it’s something that’s been announced or talked about. 2- How does a change in pokerus affect all the other tasks? I’m not saying change the rewards for all tasks, mostly just ones that don’t seem worth it to complete (fossils, wonder trading, probably others) because of the actual effort involved far surpassing the credit reward given. For example, most people will get the interactions, trading, hatches, shelter adopts, and pokerus over time. Pokerus you kind of have to work at, plus be lucky, but pokerus is also it’s own reward. Same with interactions; the credits, XP, and IP gained are also its own rewards. But for fossils especially there’s not much return on that investment.
MisterAsian's AvatarMisterAsian
Big support ^^ There are lots of difficult tasks that requires more work than other yet the rewards aren't enough. I don't even bother with most of my tasks because the amount of time put into it isn't as rewarding as another. How would we implement this if the task is already completed though. Do we get a reimbursement for those tasks?
Temporarily not buying my summons. Sorry
32/1000 Buying Lunar Wings for 250k/250gp/50zc
36/1000 Buying Steel Statues for 150k/150gp/30zc
MudkipWorld's AvatarMudkipWorld
I tbh agree, some tasks are weird like mega evolving a legendary, legendaries are much harder to get than shiny because you need to collect stuff, buy summons or find them yourself, yet is only rewards you with less than 10k credits and a shiny would reward you with 70k crdt. I find it really weird + getting a stone for a legendary (official mega or not) is even harder than a normal Pokemon!
Best little guy :D
Bun-bun's AvatarBun-bun
Full support! The only thing of worth on the task list of the 5-day log in chain, and even that, I now how to have a year old account to gain..
Bump
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Staff has had a list for over a year now; it's been picked up and set back down over the months due to priority changes and lack of feedback (it's not easy being scattered around the world with timezones D:). I'll try to go over this thread in the weekend to see if we can give it another poke. ^^
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Yeah definitely doesn't seem as high a priority as other things. And the time zone differences definitely don't help! Thanks for the update Elta <3

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page