PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Task List Rewards

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Pages: 12345

Buuuuump
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
Bump
Bump?
Dracojax's AvatarDracojax
Rather than veteran players just getting nothing (as suggested by brave hearted) they could be allowed to reset the task once so they can complete it again for new reward or maybe add a CS to final tier only available for completion.
For my shop click here
Kang's AvatarKang

QUOTE originally posted by Dracojax

Rather than veteran players just getting nothing (as suggested by brave hearted) they could be allowed to reset the task once so they can complete it again for new reward or maybe add a CS to final tier only available for completion.
Or instead they add a couple more tasks or add to the current ones somehow (like get rus 1k times or something). It just doesn't make sense for us to get rewarded for something already done. I can maybe see the resetting idea working, but I'm a little on the fence with it. This is more or less because I've never reset anything in a game so not 100% sure how it would work. Seeing as the stats from the tasks are shown on the stats page. So with the reset would those stats then be totally wiped and reset as well? I'm assuming yes, but want to be sure I'm correct. Also, I wasn't suggesting we get nothing seeing as if people still have tasks to do they'll get rewarded, but it just doesn't make sense for this suggestion to be treated any different than any other update where things were changed (gems coming from all eggs) or payments were reduced (shelter pass star). Plus if you already do tasks prior....it honestly doesn't make sense ,to me at least, to be rewarded *again* for what has been done in the past. So please do not put words in my mouth. All I was saying was I don't see the point of being rewarded for something already done and if this is added that it should be treated like any other change update. Yes, people will get upset, but tbh that's nothing new when there is change. I'm also saying this as a veteran player....so it would effect me and probably many others. I just have a different viewpoint on this and I'm sorry if it's unpopular, but nonetheless it is my opinion and viewpoint. Also, I'm not trying to sound rude, but I just wanted to try to clarify what I meant to say since my post seems to have been missunderstood. For the suggestion itself I'm on the fence with the suggestion as a whole - so I'm neither for or against it, but it should be added in a balanced way imho is all. ^^;
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Dracojax's AvatarDracojax
I wasn't here for change in gems and eggs but since task list rewards are one time events I feel it is unfair to older players to not receive the difference in rewards. That being said with the new game bring developed this suggestion might be taken into consideration for the reboot and rewards for this one remain unchanged so everyone on both games received the same rewards.
I agree with BraveHearted, I’ve been around a long time and have been victim of “this way isn’t very good, let’s change it to be better” and missing out. A very key point: I suggested a shelter pass larger than X and then bought it at its original price of Way Too Expensive (tm). I wasn’t that upset when it’s price was significantly lowered because I already had it. Players who have been around the block a few times here will understand that there’s no difference here. If there’s some significantly larger reward for something a handful (maybe about 10, not a lot) of people have already done, I can see adding a bonus amount for those people, but that would be how I see an exception going.
Bump
Bump
Buuuuuuump

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page