PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 9

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 121314

KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
Pfft. I wish it was last weekend. This week is probably not good either. I had no wifi or phone data, still don't have any, for three days and I was worried about there being a mass click "weekend" or not. Maybe I can try 5,000 and 5,000 either day at least. ; w; If not then I guess i'll go lay in the cold shower and cry if it's one I really want for once. I wanna mega fluffy arcanine~ can I make my megawailord idea/sprite a thing now? ; w; no...okay. not like I can decide if water/flying or water/fairy anyways.
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
Mangepic's AvatarMangepic
Wait a minute.... "Its so fluffeh" As said in Despicable Me.... And in despicable me, its a stuff unicorn thats fluffy. And if its a fluffy unicorn then the pokemon must also be a fluffy unicorn pokemon. And ignoring the fact that you only need 10k clicks, the only pokemon that fits the desription.... is: Keldeo! Mega keldeo O_o How the heck did I come up with that :P @Kirozey Mega-wailord would be the best thing ever! Ive been hoping for one since MCW5 :P
Hello. ^_^ Avatar made by me
pecksh's Avatarpecksh
Well garthic is our resident fluffy staff member. What could it mean?
I am a hopeless psychic here on the site. I like pokemon that are: glass cannons, tanks, or tricky. Mr. Mime can be especially fun as it is all three if used right: a glass cannon because that's how he attacks, (fast and hard), a tank because he can up his defence and special defence quite a bit and then take some hits, and tricky if he knows substitute and recover (some other people use baton pass, but not me). avatar by WilliamAllen on this site made for me by request
Disclaimer
Official art (c)serebii. Created & Coded by (c)SB for pecksh's use only.
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Doesn't Mega Lucario already exist? I don't think they'd make a Mega Evolution for a First Stage Pokemon.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
PyroFluffeon's AvatarPyroFluffeon
I'm guessing Mew.
Made by Luckytiger.
Made by Jaklingurian
Made by HowlingCat for me.
Avatar made by Luckytiger for me.

QUOTE originally posted by PlasmaStorm

If this is going to have to do with Mothers Day, I would say Zoroark because of the movie :3
That...that might just be an idea there.
Avatar art drawn by Duchesslunaire
Full Incense

Full Incense

Incense

(: 0)

An exotic-smelling incense that gives a feeling of being bloated.

Sells for 48,000

Lv. 100 — +77,807,860
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Mage of Mip's AvatarMage of Mip
Mother's Day isn't until May 10, though. And the UK's "Mothering DAY"(Unsure if it's the same thing as the US Mother's Day) was back in March, so I doubt it's anything to do with Mother's Day. Also, PFQ has all the official Mega evolutions already so I doubt it would be Mega Altaria. I've been thinking Whimsicott since I first read the thread, so that's my two cents. It's pokedex entries even say it leaves it's fluff behind in houses. Plus, having a fairy type mega would be awesome.

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Unexpected [/img] - expected [/tip] (opened on line 1) on line 1

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

Hmm, fluffy...in my opinion, here's what [tip=[img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/026/a/a/rd___mega_fluffy_by_tamarinfrog-d73u7sq.png[/img]]"fluffy"[/tip] means to me [hide=list]ratticate [tip=[IMG]http://oi40.tinypic.com/20oaw0.jpg[/IMG]]flareon[/tip] whimsicot slurrpuff zoroark arcanine pangoro cincinno jumpluff clefable Shaymin snorlax typhlosion liepard persian furrett beartic and renamon...wait...renamon isn't a pokemon xD[/hide] [size=6]images used for laughter are not mine[/size]
Score: 4608
made by LycanKai
My shop :D
Avatar made by Muskka, Commissioned by me!
Willowstar's AvatarWillowstar

QUOTE originally posted by Colress

Doesn't Mega Lucario already exist? I don't think they'd make a Mega Evolution for a First Stage Pokemon.
Mega Lucario might already exist in the official games, but who's stopping the staff from making Mega Lucario Q! :3
|| Avatar is official Love Live! Sunshine!! art from Dengeki G's magazine ||
01lclark's Avatar01lclark

QUOTE originally posted by Mangepic

Wait a minute.... "Its so fluffeh" As said in Despicable Me.... And in despicable me, its a stuff unicorn thats fluffy. And if its a fluffy unicorn then the pokemon must also be a fluffy unicorn pokemon. And ignoring the fact that you only need 10k clicks, the only pokemon that fits the desription.... is: Keldeo! Mega keldeo O_o How the heck did I come up with that :P
OMG, I didn't even think of that! Keldeo is my favorite legendary behind Victini.

Click My Dragons?

Link to my Scroll: Click Here
No Eggs/Hatchlings Currently....

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page