PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Pokémon Breeder's Guide to the Daycare

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 272829

LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by KakayOshay1992

breed a certain nature on its own? we have the egg nature tournaments and it is extremely hard to just get the nature u want breeding 2 like natures that are compatible. help please?
Hello~ You're gonna want to have at least one of the parents with the desired nature holding an everstone. I'm pretty sure it's 50% boost for the child to hatch with the desired nature if one parent holds the everstone, 75% if both parents hold an everstone. For example, I collect quirky Pokemon so both parents of my pair are holding everstones:-
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here
MothsandFrogs's AvatarMothsandFrogs
I am really struggling trying to figure out how to get a manaphy egg, would anyone be able to help? I thought it was with incense but it doesn't seem to be the case from what I have found
Please think about checking out my art shop and my general shop! Art Shop General Shop Auction + delta sale Avatar by PFQ
Kieri's AvatarKieri

QUOTE originally posted by MothsandFrogs

I am really struggling trying to figure out how to get a manaphy egg, would anyone be able to help? I thought it was with incense but it doesn't seem to be the case from what I have found
Manaphy's a legendary, so you'll need to use a summon item to get one (see the page on the wiki here for the specifics of this)~
Stay hydrated~ Avatar by Squidacious [p]
Konpeimimi's AvatarKonpeimimi
This may be dumb but is there a reason my 53% pair is just not producing eggs? I've done over 6k interactions with nothing from this pair. I stick in a totally different pair w a lower percentage and get eggs just fine. I feel crazy like??? They're clearly compatible if they have a percentage but I don't understand why I'm getting NOTHING. I've tried different parents to match with my frusky with no luck, despite breeding it just fine previously. Like this feel like it's gone long past the point of just being bad luck
Score: 460
May you link both pokemon in question? I'll take a look and see if there's anything that stands out as to why they aren't breeding.
SpøøkyÅsh's AvatarSpøøkyÅsh
My Shinx/Buizel pair wont breed any Shinxel eggs? They don't even have the "This pair may create something unexpected" popup. It's confusing me. Shinx Buizel They seem to breed their respective eggs fine, it just won't create the Shinxel I'm trying for.
Profile pic from 2022 PokeFarm Q Advent Calendar event. Please click thru my fields ^^ /nf 【◕.◕】 They/It

QUOTE originally posted by SpøøkyÅsh

My Shinx/Buizel pair wont breed any Shinxel eggs? They don't even have the "This pair may create something unexpected" popup. It's confusing me. Shinx Buizel They seem to breed their respective eggs fine, it just won't create the Shinxel I'm trying for.
You need a male shinx/evo and a female Buizel/evo to produce Shinxel, I've double chekced this pairing and it gives them 'something unexpected' message. ^^

Pages: 123··· 272829

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page