PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

sempiternal [free to use templates]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 1718192021

himi's Avatarhimi
sliding in to say I'm using the minimalist one for my about me. ^^ thank you so much!
I need to work on this qwq
Manga's AvatarManga
Just coming to say that I absolutely adore your journey start template and will definitely be using it! It gives me such nostalgia!
Score: 1454
Albino Enthusiast!
changed my mind gonna use the "Binary" one
0 Breezy • She/Her • 26 y/o In process of moving so VERY slow replies for a while! here are My special Pokes! SpectreOliverMochaEula
Ahhh these all look so nice, you did such a great job with these templates! :O Definitely considering using the Minimalist one for a future shop!
Profile picture was made by me!
Sloane13's AvatarSloane13
Oh I am absolutely using the Pride Snake for my About Me when I can get to it tomorrow- These are all super cool!!
Sneaky Shadow's AvatarSneaky Shadow
As a person who can't figure out coding to save a life: YOU ARE A MIRACULOUS LIFESAVER!!!!!!!

Big post

I love the way Minimalist looks - I just love monochrome so much - especially white backgrounds and black outlines. I also love the way Zorua looks - I'm so in love with the idea that a Pokemon, and its real description, can be seen on the page (My absolute favorite is a shiny Entei, but I also have a million other favorites.) I also love how Binary looks - great for shops, so people can find what they're looking for with just icons. I also love the colors of Ephemeral - that purple-ish hue with that black background is actually a lot prettier (in my opinion, and it's just my opinion) than the blue text on black backgrounds, and I didn't think that could be possible, and it's awesome that the color changes to a darker shade of purple after being clicked on. Also, Pride Snake is interesting, how it uses the colors of the flag to also have the colors on the Tabs; I've seen those around in signatures, I think. I also really love the Journey - Start one! I've seen it on other people's pages and it's always interested me. Although I feel bad because I don't know who Professor Birch is. I'm a major fan of Guzma and Piers the most, and they're not professors. XD I'm going to subscribe to your thread so I don't lose your thread! Also, thank you for considering making a template shop! I'd consider ordering! (Assuming I'm not as broke as I always am, and it takes me a million years to make a decision on stuff.) XD
[Avatar art by me.] Quote me if you're talking to me, please. ♪~ @u@
ArgentEra's AvatarArgentEra
I love these so much! Used one to get my art shop up and running. Seeing what people can do with the coding side of the site is AMAZING.
Used your Pride for an art shop and your Binary for my trade shop!
Please visit my shop Please feed the following:
Lv. 47 — 897 / 6,769
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Serious nature
WytchyLynx's AvatarWytchyLynx
Love the pride ones so much! I may use one for my shop. Thank you for making all of these
Lynx • They/She • 35 ~ IV Breeder ~ ShopIV Association DiscordJournal
I'll probably switch my abt me to the pride snake one at some point. Really nice job with all of these!
PFP by myself. moi-même. atashi. etc. I was in the Haçienda and this girl said to me, 'Are you New Ordering yet?' like it was some sort of flippin' disease. As if you come down with New Order. -Gillian Gilbert

Pages: 123··· 1718192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page