PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in sempiternal [free to use templates]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > sempiternal [free to use templates] >

Sneaky Shadow's AvatarSneaky Shadow
As a person who can't figure out coding to save a life: YOU ARE A MIRACULOUS LIFESAVER!!!!!!!

Big post

I love the way Minimalist looks - I just love monochrome so much - especially white backgrounds and black outlines. I also love the way Zorua looks - I'm so in love with the idea that a Pokemon, and its real description, can be seen on the page (My absolute favorite is a shiny Entei, but I also have a million other favorites.) I also love how Binary looks - great for shops, so people can find what they're looking for with just icons. I also love the colors of Ephemeral - that purple-ish hue with that black background is actually a lot prettier (in my opinion, and it's just my opinion) than the blue text on black backgrounds, and I didn't think that could be possible, and it's awesome that the color changes to a darker shade of purple after being clicked on. Also, Pride Snake is interesting, how it uses the colors of the flag to also have the colors on the Tabs; I've seen those around in signatures, I think. I also really love the Journey - Start one! I've seen it on other people's pages and it's always interested me. Although I feel bad because I don't know who Professor Birch is. I'm a major fan of Guzma and Piers the most, and they're not professors. XD I'm going to subscribe to your thread so I don't lose your thread! Also, thank you for considering making a template shop! I'd consider ordering! (Assuming I'm not as broke as I always am, and it takes me a million years to make a decision on stuff.) XD
[Avatar art by me.] Quote me if you're talking to me, please. ♪~ @u@
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page