PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

sempiternal [free to use templates]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 15161718192021

Nøva Bunny's AvatarNøva Bunny
Hi, um...is it okay to use your biromantic Demisexual snek in my about me?
┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴ *just your local lurker*
Type Race Score: 890
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
WaterWølf600's AvatarWaterWølf600
the snake pixels aren't actually made by me! (which i've realised i never clarified properly in the post itself and would only be obvious when looking at the code itself) the link i provided links back to their dA and the artist says they're F2U, and linking back to their initial page / user page would be appropriate
they/them | +10 server time occasionally active pfp credit
NoxianGayce's AvatarNoxianGayce
The templates are so cute, just wish the Zorua one could be used as an About Me (both forms of Zorua are like my favorite pokemon)
  • ❤️
  • ⭐️
  • ❤️
TR 3873
I have a question, I used Lunala for my about me on my profile. Can it still be used?
CLICK HER RNRNRN 💖 BFF CLICK HIM ♥ BFF CLICK HER ♥ BFF 🌙Formerly Cathy2361~ opening an art shop soon pfp by me made on kleki.com
i don't mind old code being used - i just won't be actively distributing it / making edits to it in the future
Iron Jugulis's AvatarIron Jugulis
Nice to see you here, I just wanna ask if you have any plans on release the code in the first post? I love it and really looking forward to use it, if can!
”A knight’s duty goes beyond a sword." -Kaeya Alberich
0 / 500, 15zc/ea
Trade ShopArt ShopJournal pls give my bab Morgen some love! ->
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +4,298,586
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockIce
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
credits

credits

at the moment i don't have any plans to as i don't feel it complete enough to release it properly - that might change in the future though, but it's not guaranteed c:
Heya! I'm using the minimalist code in my sprite shop:
Previous User: FireDanceCrystal | Call me: Flame
Hewo! Im Just A Playful Moltreon, Who Like's To Make Art! I Am The One Who Made My Avatar, And My Shop Banners! ^^ Thats Me! For all credits look in about me.
credit | free to use, edited by me || human base
Zicø's AvatarZicø
i really love your templates! the use of drop shadow and box shadow is really well done.
0S/0A/0M/8H

collecting

dropping in just to mention something! with the changes to imgur's TOS (more relevant to the removal of images not connected to an account), i've combed through my templates and can confirm that essentially all my templates with imgur links except for ephemeral were already connected to an account i've now updated the imgur link for the header image so it's actually connected to a registered account now - if you're using the template it's just a matter of switching the image link c:

Pages: 123··· 15161718192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page