PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

sempiternal [free to use templates]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 1234··· 192021

WaterWølf600's AvatarWaterWølf600
@JaieSJ Sorry, it turns out I hadn't actually ever responded to you! uwu But thank you so much! c: @mizuchandess Yeah, I had tried fiddling with the colour of the quote, but it's kinda thing where I'm not too sure how to work out without ruining the theme of the template. And thank you! ^^
they/them | +10 server time occasionally active pfp credit

simple purple dark

tabbed purple dark

oof cloud about me's! This was so ridiculously painful to code. I had to redo the code three times because my device decided to reload the page. :') In all honesty, I gave up with the styling part after I managed to get the main part right. These have a lot more options in which you can switch out like the images. and having the option of dark or light. And tabs, I have yet to code in tabs and only have the simple.

codes

(old templates, code removed, maybe i'll fix? -> text is too small + credit link is too dark in simple sdfgksj)
as of now, I'll drop the simple purple dark one here. I'll put in the variations later as it's getting late and my brain is fried. x.x warning not to type too much or the words will spill off the image code in example image credit and tab's pixel star credit
cynicalCrows's AvatarcynicalCrows
I love the cloud about me's! I can't wait for the tabbed version, it's so pretty!
jaie | 22 | they/them +0 server time semi-active credits | s/a lunamor uft
@JaiseSJ Thank you! ^^ I've added in the tabbed version now and will be working on the light versions of the templates.
Snomelette's AvatarSnomelette
I love these! All of them are super aesthetically pleasing! :D I may use one of them in the future!
PFP is by V-isca on Tumblr! Image is taken from Grand Blues!, the Granblue Fantasy Yonkoma!
Bouquet

Bouquet

Event Item

(: 0)

A carefully collected bunch of flowers, perfect for showing someone you care!

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +4,979,288
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FightingFlying
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Love Sweet

Love Sweet

Consumable

A heart-shaped sweet. When a Milcery holds this, it spins around happily.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +2,072,243
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FightingFlying
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +2,038,373
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FightingFlying
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
zelenia speaks...
credit | art by magmar
hover for credit
@Miffed Sorry for the late reply, but thank you so much! I'm glad you think that! c: On another note, here is another template! This one's pretty messy and was coded in the span of about an hour. It's also customisable so you can change the text and image
I doubt you want to use an image of my pokesona when you're using this template
! I'll edit in the code soon, I'm posting this mainly because daily backup is coming and I don't need to accidentally lose this. EDIT: when I say messy, it's real messy. I'm quite unsure of mobile-friendlyness and how it even appears on screens that is not my size. I will revise this later on! 2021 edit: will hopefully make a better version??

style testing

bold italics underlined striked don't click me!
you clicked me!
nice link
road to some goal
Table heading 1 Table heading 2 Table heading 3
Table cell 1 Table cell 2 Table cell 3
Table cell 4 Table cell 5 Table cell 6

code

[sc=font]USERNAME speaks...[/sc][sc=image][pit="[img]IMG URL[/img]"][url=https://pfq.link/~LDxq]credit[/url] | art by [url=https://pokefarm.com/user/user]user[/url][/pit] [size=10pt]hover for credit[/size][/sc][sc=triangle][/sc][sc=bubble][size=10]TEXT GOES HERE[/size][/sc] [style] //pretty messy coding below here// @text: black; @bkg: white; @accent: rgba(75, 75, 75); .bubble {background: white; padding:10px; max-height:auto; width: 60%; border-radius: 10px; color: black; text-align:center;} .image {min-height:10px; float: right; position:relative; span.bbcode_tooltip { border-bottom-color: black; font-size: 8px;} width: 35%;} .font {font-family: "VT323"; color: black; font-size: 23pt; text-shadow: 1px 1px 0 white, -1px -1px 0 white, 1px -1px 0 white, -1px 1px 0 white, 1px 1px 0 white;} .triangle {height: 0px; width: 0px; border-left: 25px solid white; border-top: 25px solid transparent; border-bottom: 25px solid transparent; margin: 0px auto; margin-bottom: -51px; margin-right: 33.5%;} a {color: @accent;} a:hover {letter-spacing: 2px; transition: all 1s; } a:not(:hover){letter-spacing: 0px; transition: all 1s; } .tooltip_content {border: 0.5px solid black; background: white; min-width:1%; width: fit-content; color: @text; font-size: 10pt; padding: 5px; } span.bbcode_tooltip { border-bottom-color: black; } .panel {background-color: @bkg; border: 1px solid @accent; border-radius:5px; box-shadow: none; width: 75%; margin: 0 auto; &>h3{background: white; border-bottom:1px solid @accent; font-size:90%; color: @bkg; font-weight:bold; text-align: center; padding:5px;} &>div{color: @text; padding: 10px;}} .expbar {padding: 5px; background: rgba(100,100,100); color: @text; border-radius: 5px; width: 65%; border: 2px solid @accent;} .expbar div {background: @accent; border-right: 2px solid @accent} .expbar span {color: white;} .bbcode_table {background: transparent; border: 1px solid hidden;} table {border: 4px solid @bkg; padding: 4px; border-collapse: separate; th, td {text-align: center; padding: 5px; border-radius: 8px; border: 2px solid @accent; color: @text;} th {background-color: @accent; color: @bkg;} td {background-color: @bkg;}} table{margin: 0 auto;} hr{width: 80%; height: 0.5px; border-radius: 10px; background: @accent;} h1,h2{color: @accent;} /* latin */ @font-face { font-family: 'VT323'; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400; font-display: swap; src: url(https://fonts.gstatic.com/s/vt323/v12/pxiKyp0ihIEF2isfFJXUdVNF.woff2) format('woff2'); unicode-range: U+0000-00FF, U+0131, U+0152-0153, U+02BB-02BC, U+02C6, U+02DA, U+02DC, U+2000-206F, U+2074, U+20AC, U+2122, U+2191, U+2193, U+2212, U+2215, U+FEFF, U+FFFD; } [/style]
Ground Zero's AvatarGround Zero
As soon as I saw the Simple Purple Dark I knew I had to use it, so if you give me ~10 minutes, it'll be on my About Me. I love these, they're simple yet eye-catching.
Avatar: Bakugou Katsuki (My Hero Academia) manga image.
Ah, well, I did disappear for a while, whoops. x.x On another note, I've added in the code for the previous template, so if you do wish to, you can use it! Feel free to play around with the width of the box as it depends on how big the image on the side is.
(old template, removed)
StarlaSketch's AvatarStarlaSketch
AAAAAAA THESE ARE SUCH WONDERFUL TEMPLATES!!! For the RPG-like speech template what is the recommended size for the side image? I'm gonna make something for it but I don't wanna make something too big ;v; Also! May I request a PMD themed post template? I surprisenly have never seen one but I think it would look very interesting! Or maybe a Kirlia template? ovo
Starla/Alice ⋆ She/Her Quiet ⋆ Often lost in thought A shy and indecive gal who's a big mess. Also very tired and lazy I like art, games tea, sweets, flowers, stars and anime/manga. My biggest obessions are YTTD, Danganronpa, BSD, Genshin Impact, JSHK and 1bitHeart Temp Adopt ThreadJournal

Pages: 1234··· 192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page