PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

April Fools' Event

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Just so people know, I'll be giving out the prizes later today - I need sleep soon XD
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
So the catch is that they were fish lolol the prizes go out April 3rd instead. Yeah. That's... totally not me making an excuse because I greatly overslept... not at all... Sorry guys :p
Hey, me again. So I'm in Ireland for an event right now, it lasts the whole weekend and its very tiring to organise. I will give out the April 1st prizes as soon as I can, but I'm sure you'd rather I did it when I wasn't exhausted ;)
The prize has been given out - check your PMs for a cheat code ;) Please remember that if you did not get five of each fish, there is a chance that the cheat code may fail. Good luck!
Iron's AvatarIron
Sorry i´m a bit new to this were do i put the chead code
Torterra's AvatarTorterra
Type "Gabbagabbahey" on Pokefarm's home page.
Credits
Profile Picture made by Toast Cat. Used with Permission. Signature made by Wardove
djsnj20's Avatardjsnj20
Simply type in "gabbagabbahey" anywhere on the site, no need for it to be in a text box~ What Green said, minus the "on Pokefarm's home page." It works anywhere on the site.
Avatar is official artwork from Warcraft 3, property of Blizzard Entertainment.
vanillite1's Avatarvanillite1
is origami goldeen the only pokemon you can get or are there other pokemon
FirstOneAdora's AvatarFirstOneAdora
What do we put the code in?
Avatar drawn by myself http://korrasforevergirl.tumblr.com/private/133169378239/tumblr_nxs9p7Telo1ry28t0 "Good luck finding anything melanistic, because i doubt you will."
Torterra's AvatarTorterra
Too bad I didn't get it. I am so crying right now

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page