PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

April Fools' Event

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

dburn40's Avatardburn40
I literally logged in to see what the site was doing for april fool's so I wasn't a tad surprised
Fold a Crane ^ Wish for me please!^_^
Anom's AvatarAnom
Hey I think there is a slight bug with this event. When searching for fish I've had a image of a Krabby and an Omanyte show up. I clicked them and the message "You found a fish!" does not pop up. When catching actual paper fish it works fine but looking at the number I don't think the Pokemon images counted for anything. Is this also part of the event or is something wrong?
dburn40's Avatardburn40
It's part of the event, I have 1 full set and 5 of 2 fishies!
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Copypasta (because that's totally a word) from a help thread I answered:

The Hallowe'en event had random ghost Pokémon appear as "tricks", while the candies you had to collect were the "treats". Since this event is similar, water Pokémon will appear as "jokes".
Edit: Also, please do not "update" this announcement with how many you've collected. Feel free to talk with your friends about it via PM or whatever, but not here. It's counted as spam.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
alleycat's Avataralleycat
Speaking of talking about progress with friends, one just asked me on Skype how many fish I've found and I realized I already forgot from the last time I had the thing pop up. So I was wondering... Is there a way to check progress with the 'fishing' outside of the little box that pops up after you've found one?
forum avatar made with catlike icon maker
Meteion's AvatarMeteion
Whoops. Never mind this please. I'm rather slow. I will say that this event is quite fun (Though a bit laggy).
Avatar is Official Art of Seruel from Granblue Fantasy
Disarray's AvatarDisarray
I assume the fish "spawn chance" is way lower than the one for the Halloween one? Cause I keep reloading and going to different pages and barely got any.
battle me | pm me | journal
of interests
permissions
avatar - steph official "no game no life" image background - "backgrounds etc" with free usage pic below - official "little witch academia" image[/center
Starbow's AvatarStarbow
This seems like a fun event. I wasn't around for Hallowe'en, so I was confused at first. I like events like this and can't wait to see the prize!
Credit
Avatar is official Project Sekai art, and the Raiko Horikawa in my signature is from Touhou 15.5!

× 33 / 200
Willowstar's AvatarWillowstar
Out of curiosity, do the paper fish stop appearing once you have 5 of that type? For examole, once I get 5 paper Finneon, will I stop seeing them, or do they still have a chance at appearing?
|| Avatar is official Love Live! Sunshine!! art from Dengeki G's magazine ||
Atra's AvatarAtra

QUOTE originally posted by Willowstar

Out of curiosity, do the paper fish stop appearing once you have 5 of that type? For examole, once I get 5 paper Finneon, will I stop seeing them, or do they still have a chance at appearing?
They will no longer have a chance of appearing after you have five of that type.
Someone's howling, Screams like sighing with battered breath. Grating, growling, Never dying Journal Message Sourcing Roleplaying Information In a fate worse than death.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page