PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

April Fools' Event

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

ruminya's Avatarruminya

QUOTE originally posted by Hydreix

Poisson d'Avril? Clever.
Shhh… Don't spoil it...
Zorovern's AvatarZorovern
I enjoyed the Halloween event so this was fun. :D It's been about two hours and I already got them all. It seems regular pokemon are still popping up though? I know I got the full five of each so I guess just the regular ones will show up from now on until reset?
(avatar credit)
Helioptile fanart drawn by me in the Colors3D 3DS app.
Actual sig coming eventually :p
Rhylexa's AvatarRhylexa
*Completely forgets April fools is a holiday* ^^; Yay, I love this event~ (Even with the lag and everything.) If we don't understand why it's fish, will that be answered anytime after the event? (I'm not reading other comments in case of spoiling that.)
Shop- shinies/albinos, gem/summon swaps, Melan dexing, and buying some things for ZC! Journal---Random Info, Living dex (In progress), & shinies/albinos I need TFSDTS--- I dex shinies/albinos for free!
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
creaturecat's Avatarcreaturecat
IT'S FISH BECAUSE THERES A CATCH! AND THE CATCH IS THERE IS NO REWARD OR SOMETHING! BECAUSE IT'S APRIL FOOLS DAY! I'M SURE OF IT!!!!
Sandslash666's AvatarSandslash666
Yet another fun event <3 I loved the Halloween event and I love this one too, didn't take me long to get 5 of each and now I play the waiting game to see what happens x3 though I haven't gotten any of this lag a few others have mentioned? Great idea for the event as well all in all loving it :3

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
× 20 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
Ledah's AvatarLedah

QUOTE originally posted by creaturecat

IT'S FISH BECAUSE THERES A CATCH! AND THE CATCH IS THERE IS NO REWARD OR SOMETHING! BECAUSE IT'S APRIL FOOLS DAY! I'M SURE OF IT!!!!
Caps lock off, please. It's not cruise control for cool, no matter what the internet tells you. This is for everyone: Please also knock off the "There is no prize" thing. We're jerks, but we're not that awful. It's not really funny if intended as a joke either, not after the first time, so let's leave that out.
Avatar made by Sei with permission to use.
juzitane's Avatarjuzitane
I wasn't here for Halloween so, could someone tell me what was the prize for the ones who found the candies?
Check out my shop!
credits
Credits for background image are on my Profile's About me. Avatar was made by Kerilet.
Staraptor592's AvatarStaraptor592
I collected 4 fish and then I saw a clamperl and I clicked it and now I can't find any more fish. What happened??
Picture credit of Romeo and Ginger goes to my dear friend Dustin Heathman. They're his adorable pit bulls.
Misa's AvatarMisa
I have a quick question, I just got some sort of pop up telling me to "stop and read," but I was already leaving the page when it occurred and didn't get a chance to. Was that something important? If so, I would appreciate a PM if it's something you don't wish to share on the thread. Thanks (sort of freaking out over here haha)
Avatar is a screencap from the TV show Supernatural
Sumeragi's AvatarSumeragi

QUOTE originally posted by Staraptor592

I collected 4 fish and then I saw a clamperl and I clicked it and now I can't find any more fish. What happened??
Nothing happened. It just may take some time before you find more fish

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page