PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 43

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 10111213

Just now got around to looking at the full image... the colors make me think Remoraid, but that's not a full evolution and Octillery is colored way differently... Maybe Mantine, then?
(avatar by me, type race banner by me using official art from The Pokemon Company) Shop Thread!
Esme's AvatarEsme
Hurrr nevermind
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN

QUOTE originally posted by Esme

... same bonuses again? :c
I'm not complaining. Niet, Garth, Shazi, Ravyne, and cheap DCP? Sounds good (but of course uzumi too)
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
bugology's Avatarbugology
My head says Mantine, but my heart says Klingklang In all seriousness though I think Mantine's a pretty safe bet, the colors match almost exactly. It's even got the green for Remoraid! (If it is indeed Mantine and the green really is for Remoraid, I hope that gets incorporated into its design somehow. How cool would a battle spacecraft manta ray with giant fishguns be??)
Watch me liquefy in real-time! (avatar is official TCG art)
Rëwrïttën's AvatarRëwrïttën
Only 37 minutes left. good luck to anyone who still hasn't finished. Really hope it's Mantyke(or it's evolution, i'm not good with pokemon line names)
I am a Misophobe. Formerly known as AnAbsolsGhost Avatar is made by the amazing maureiceopye. thank you so much for it! I'm a really annoying person, it's okay to tell me :)
XxGeorgiaxX's AvatarXxGeorgiaxX
I am not worried about the type of Mega Stone it is it if it is a Pokémon I am not fond of I can always swap it with someone who was like to get this Mega Stone. I finally managed to complete this mass click weekend after missing six months worth by spamming Eltafez with clicks @Eltafez, sorry I had little time to complete this mass click weekend
Please can you take one of my anonymous polls either Poll One or Poll Two or both, it would mean a lot to me and would be a great help, thank you so much and have a great day and please keep safe. ""We do have a lot in common. The same earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what’s the same, instead of looking at what’s different, well..........who knows?""
SYSTEM's AvatarSYSTEM
Hello users! I am pleased to announce that the Mega Stone Dewgongite Q has been added to PokéFarm! A total of 2,220 users successfully completed the interaction target and have received this new Stone. If you are one of these people, you should be able to find it in your Inventory under the "Mega Stones" category. Thank you for your participation, and we hope you like this new addition to our family!
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
My guess was close.

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
Pretty :o
Shop<>Journal Fabulous avatar by Rebecca_Marigold Buying
Life Antlers
: 100k credits / 100 GP / 20 ZC
Art by Charsaurtle
"I'm a good pretender I'm not really cool I'm a good pretender 'Cause I'm just like you I do not belong here You all clearly do But I'm a good pretender So I'm just like you."
RailaRoxie's AvatarRailaRoxie
I just barely finished the MCW (as in, there were only seconds left to make the target) and ohhh my god that's a lovely mega!! I'm so glad I managed to hit the click target haha.

Raila / Sorrel | Any Pronouns | Early 20s

Enjoyer of Team Star Eri and collector of timid Pokemon. I do charm swaps/rentals for 30 gp/equiv at my shop (or just send me a trade).
Trade ShopJournalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Divider @blog link PFP @PKMN TCG Pagedoll @LewTwo's archive TR Code @Kieri
Free EggDex + Breeding Pair Clan

Pages: 123··· 10111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page