PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 43

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 111213

It's been an interesting little month so far, so let's keep the ball rolling, shall we? This months event will take place on April 28th and 29th, and your target is the same as usual: 10,000 interactions. Successful completion of the Mass-Click Weekend target will reward you with one of these:
Click here to view the MCW event page!
FAQs!
  • When can I start clicking for the MCW? A: Please re-read the above. The dates are very specific. Also note that these dates are going by Server Time (UTC).
  • Do I need the Mega Ring? A: To earn the Mega Stone from this Event, no. To use it to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, yes.
  • Do we have to click the target each day? A: No, you don't. The target is to be completed over the span of both days - not separately. So if you click on Saturday and Sunday, both days will count towards the goal. If you only interact on Saturday, only that day will count and vice versa for Sunday.
  • Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: A link is available in the post above where you will be able to see your progress for the event.
  • I completed it! When and where will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after at just after midnight server time, if not stated otherwise. It will be automatically placed in your inventory and an announcement will be posted that it has been distributed.
  • Everyone got the reward except for me! What happened? A: Unfortunately, if the reward was given out and you didn't receive it, you failed to reach the target.
We hope you enjoy!
Looks to me like Steel. Rhypherior, maybe? (If that isn't already a thing.)
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Shooot - I'm probably gonna be absent this weekend... I'll have to either ask my gf for permission to click or find a way to buy it or dex it after the fact :C Looks waterish steelish to me. Empoleon?
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
furina's Avatarfurina
*insert joke here*
forum avatar is furina from genshin impact
Flareon95's AvatarFlareon95
I wanna bet this one's Walrein... Make him even floofier!
murfijs's Avatarmurfijs
wow this time its garthic. niet always posts about mcw.i wonder why niet didnt do it.hmm. also the stone looks like a steel type
L0KI's AvatarL0KI
Oh hey! MCW lands on the day i turn 18 :0
ShinyShinx's AvatarShinyShinx
Insertjokehere.png ... well played, gentlemen. Well played. Anyway, probably not Mega Scrafty ;-; But I'm sure it'll be awesome nonetheless! I think it'll be a steel type of some variety. Or an ice type. That works too
Icon by 7GROVEY on Twitter, for my use. I wrote a Fanfic!
Anduin's AvatarAnduin
My guess is Mantine
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
Everyone says steel. Looks more ice to me.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst

Pages: 123··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page