PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 43

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 910111213

XxGeorgiaxX's AvatarXxGeorgiaxX
I'm kinda exited ill actually be available to so do this mass click weekend
Please can you take one of my anonymous polls either Poll One or Poll Two or both, it would mean a lot to me and would be a great help, thank you so much and have a great day and please keep safe. ""We do have a lot in common. The same earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what’s the same, instead of looking at what’s different, well..........who knows?""
uraraka's Avataruraraka
I'm super excited to find out what pokemon this is for!! This is probably the most pumped I've been for any MCW, actually @_@ saw that someone mentioned bunbori, and the colors are almost, if not completely spot on for that ! if it's not bunbori, then possibly... ludicolo, empoleon, or araquanid? to me the colors look like they could be for ice, water, steel, and possibly grass too! i'd have to say my bet's on either ludicolo or araquanid - probably mainly the former due to the nod to jokes in the file name, if that means anything? not sure why but my brain immediately synced that up with ludicolo for some reason ;;
★hi! I'm Al / Sai★ 15 • any prns • artist I love to draw and write, and I'm usually up for talking whenever I'm online !
tiny pixel by kiiragays @ da!
Trey0405's AvatarTrey0405
"Insert Joke Here" Hold the boat... Joke... Sei tell jokes, mostly puns. Sei is with Garthic (I think). The Megastone's colors match Lucario's appearance and typing. Riolu is the pre-evolved form of Lucario. Garthic is a Riolu. Mega Lucario Q or Mega Riolu Q confirmed?
Avatar is a screenshot of my character from Pokémon GO. "So many folks these days count on violence to solve their problems. You only have to look around to see where that got us." ~Nick Valentine, Fallout 4

Terraria Help

I need a bit of help finding a new Terraria world, as I've lost mine some time ago. Here's the details: Courruption, Large, Jungle on the right (I would pefer it un-corrupted), Blue Dungeon on the left. Un-corrupted Oceans. A semi-large un-corrupted forest biome on the left side of the world (where my main base was). If you find a world like this, please send me the seed name in a Private Message. Thank you in advance!
Mega Vanilluxe? I have no clue, though it looks like an ice type because of the coloring.
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
fictiøn's Avatarfictiøn
vs. It's basically duller colors of Glaceonite Q. I don't have any suspicions of Pokemon, just thought I'd mention it o.o
gamerjohn1991's Avatargamerjohn1991
Maybe either Magnezone, Empoleon, Mantine, or Vanilluxe.
jannifarm97's Avatarjannifarm97
Goodranite! Look at that color scheme. Yup, it's definitely Goodranite.... No, but in all seriousness, Mega Hydrifinor would be epic as heck. I want it NAOW!
Avatar is made by CosmicDiamond!
Sprite made by wildcat2407
jannifarm97's Avatarjannifarm97
Holy Arceus! This just came to me! We're all here talking about Empoleon and Hydrifinor.... But we are forgetting someone! LIKE HELLO?! We are going to suffer greatly for forgetting the first PFQ Water/Steel type />_>'
Bloodbank's AvatarBloodbank
i just want a stantlerite q and if this ends up being just that im gonna screech
Avatar is of my Pokesona, Naozumi. Credits to Hajime Hinata for the amazing art! / genderfluid & bisexual borkers by lepedi on dA! missing dex
Trey0405's AvatarTrey0405

QUOTE originally posted by jannifarm97

Holy Arceus! This just came to me! We're all here talking about Empoleon and Hydrifinor.... But we are forgetting someone! LIKE HELLO?! We are going to suffer greatly for forgetting the first PFQ Water/Steel type />_>'
Yes, I want that.

Pages: 123··· 910111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page