PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Chat is Changing

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 293031

I have been attacked personally for being trans, and I in no way saw that as offensive. I have heard many insults. That wasn’t one. That’s just me. I can’t speak for everyone else.
Freebie by HeyItzJake
Oddish

Icon Credit

Art by BananaLizard, for my use only
× 3 / 500
Rokon's AvatarRokon

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

You seem to be under the impression that Blank is cisgender. You would be wrong. But because he didn't agree with you, he must be a cis transphobe. Right?
Err, was this in reply to me or Blackcat? I feel like it was Blackcat, but I want to be sure.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

What exactly are you asking for at this point? We get it, the joke bothered someone. I'm sure someone (Garth) will bring it up with the mod in question. So... what?
Personally, I don’t feel like anyone outside of a few get that the joke bothered people. It seemes like we’ve spent most of this time trying to excuse the behavior or explain away ‘what they meant’ instead of just acknowledging it and saying “alright it wasn’t alright of them to do this. So far I don’t think I’ve read the words ‘I’m sorry’ even once or any hint of a “okay maybe let’s put some sort of rule in place to prevent a situation like this in the future’. You don’t necessarily need to be cis to make a transphobic comment...
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
It wasn't you, don't worry. (But if you're taking it pers- hehe, I shouldn't say that) Anyway. In seriousness, as I mentioned, this has been discussed internally and with the people involved. But neither of these are the business of anyone else. And that's why you don't see it. We are not going to publicly shame anyone for their actions.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 123··· 293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page