PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Chat is Changing

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 293031

Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
Huh... I can use discord, but it doesn’t work very well on my systems when it comes to mobile and I can’t get on the computer version often... but I guess it’s for the best? Discord is pretty cool though, cause voice chats and stuff? Edit: Understandable. You can’t exactly bar what people are saying in the voice chat because you can’t control what they’re saying. And if there was even a possibility, I probably won’t use it anyway. I don’t like the sound of my own voice tbh.
Yo, I’m Gracie, and this is Disney channel. Local Shaymin hoarder and rpg fan. Credits
Signature by CatEnergetic,with help from Wardove.Official Pokemon Gif
Maybe. At this time we're not opening any voice chats. We have no way of monitoring them without being in the call itself - unless we recorded everything and then listening back to it when we had the time. I feel it's safe to say "Uh yeah. No. Don't do that." ^^;
Xorpa's AvatarXorpa
the weekend has allready started according to the chatpage =D
All You need Is Cheap Shinies Store Cheap Melans For Sale Clicking my fields yields >20k credits. They are stacked so give it a try? :)
Better than shutting it down when the chat's active. ;)
DevilPink's AvatarDevilPink
well I have no reason to doubt the decision as long as it makes the site better moving forward then thats great cant wait to see it all set up you could also have a block on the site so that the link itself would only be available to users who have their DOB on site over 13 years old? like the mature forum is locked until your over 18
You are correct. That is something we both can and will be doing :)
Vaporias's AvatarVaporias
Alright then Garth. I just hope this works out well. I can imagine it'd be one less programming nightmare at least. I will miss the chat though, met some pretty cool people there and got to sorta chat with some of the higher-ups in good fun.
Skull kid's AvatarSkull kid
well this is a problem for me im 16 and i cant get on discord so yeah so no chat for me horray

QUOTE originally posted by Bäñdãnå Dëê

well this is a problem for me im 16 and i cant get on discord so yeah so no chat for me horray
Why can’t you?
Avatar credit! I hope you all have a wonderful day! Type race score: 0
X-Ray Specs

X-Ray Specs

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A pair of glasses with special lenses that grant the ability to see through thick barriers.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +287,162
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PoisonDark
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
My 2-egg wonder
Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee

QUOTE originally posted by Bäñdãnå Dëê

Care to elaborate?

Pages: 1234··· 293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page