PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

15+ Clan Subforum

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 12

Rokon's AvatarRokon
No support. In short, clans are scathingly used as-is and a 15+ exclusive would be extremely niche. It'd be deader than the mature forums. And those are pretty dead.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
MintyDeku's AvatarMintyDeku
This seems like a good idea, actually! Although, what types of clans would go here? What are the limits to the main topic or concept to the clan?

Advertisements for cool places:

Please click my precious boys

Pumpkatump avatar is by moi. ' ^ ' ~ This time I might just dissapear ~
There is quite a lot of anime/manga and games that are PG-13 and M but not up to R-18 so doesn't really fit in mature either but also doesn't fit into the G-rated public forums. So I'd see some use for some type of subsection, for the inbetween. So I wouldn't mind seeing a clan subforum for it. Could become a subsection under, the other clans part of the forum.
Updated: Feb 24th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
bump

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page