PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 7

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 101112

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Another month goes by, and the time has come for our seventh Mass-Click Weekend event! This weekend, February 28th and March 1st, your target is the same as always: 10,000 interactions. Reach the target, and you will receive a brand new Mega Stone! Have a look: What new Mega Evolution could we be bringing to the table this time?
FAQs!
  • When does it start? A: Please re-read the above. The dates are very specific.
  • Do I need the Mega Ring? A: To earn the Mega Stone from this Event, no. To use it to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, yes.
  • Do we have to click the target each day? A: No, you don't. The target is to be completed over the span of both days - not separately.
  • Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: Go to your Farm, then scroll all the way down until you see the Interactions Graph. Adjust the dropdown lists to your liking. Note: Make sure you're looking at "my interactions," NOT "my points."
  • I completed it! When and where will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after, if not stated otherwise. It will be automatically placed in your inventory.
  • Everyone got the reward except for me! What happened? A: Unfortunately, if the reward was given out and you didn't receive it, you failed to reach the target.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
pokéfan69's Avatarpokéfan69
It looks like Rock type so i'm going to say...Mega Golem!
Can you defeat the Sun City Gym.
PlasmaStorm's AvatarPlasmaStorm
I have a feeling its flygon... Anyway, good luck to everyone!
'You are too late, I'm afraid. This flower's already dead'
Pokesonas Karyuu Yurui Comic Avatar is drawn by Tsuzera and used with permission
c r e d i t
Reshiram sprite is official. Coding and template is by TheFabuTor for free use
Ruyika's AvatarRuyika
YES another mass click weekend! I've been hungry for Mega stones!
Collecting Kusanagi!
Amy5101's AvatarAmy5101
Yay! This time I'm gonna participate...last time I didn't and didn't get to win the Luxraynite (mega stone for my most fave pokemon)
Avatar by Marie Chan (from Advent Calendar event)
ALKALi's AvatarALKALi
I'm with you PlasmaStorm...My fingers are crossed for Mega Flygon Q
Formerly DuskAurora. Avatar by Kaenith (Tumblr). Permission. Originally posted here.
Icyblueblaze's AvatarIcyblueblaze
It looks possibly rock or grass.... maybe Mega Cradily? Going to be busy most of this weekend but hopefully I'll reach the goal in the time that I have. Good luck to everyone else who plans on participating!
Blaze belongs to me; Avi art by me Places you can find me: Instagram || Youtube Blaze/Kailah/Icy, 23, female, Asexual “No. I can survive well enough on my own— if given the proper reading material.” ― Sarah J. Maas, Throne of Glass Big thanks to Pororo for helping me get this coding correct <3
Tony's AvatarTony
I have a feeling that it's Mega Haxorus, since the colors come from Axew. But maybe that's just me.
I am so hoping for a mega flygon or a mega cradily~
Melan Entei Hunt

Livedex: Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh/Unova/Kalos/Alola/Galar
Code made by: me -- Image Credit(s)
Darst's AvatarDarst
As long as there's green in it some part of me will always be hoping it's Typholsionite. EDIT: I'm a color blind fool.

Pages: 123··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page